Farsight hates europe

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I bought it 6/14 this year, try calling around, I recall FS saying they had copies laying around to be signed hit em'up with an email. Almost all the games are getting ported with better graphics/physics. Im going to give it away then literally spread the love like I did with my GOTLIEB COLLECTION got that $10 new with MOJO another FS game.

an ox

May 28, 2012
I've been through MS cert, probably as close to a nervous breakdown as I ever hope to get.

Cert delays on the consoles are almost certainly no fault of FS and I'm willing to bet it's stressing them out a lot more than us :).

Skipper

Aug 12, 2012
Maybe Farsight should send their DLC#6 - 9 to SCEE right now, so we EU-Users could expect them at Christmas-Eve.. maybe New Years-Eve... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
European releases with Sony and Nintendo have always taken longer. They seem to be more strict on TRCs and the approval time takes longer.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I want a warlock machine and marix like reality, i suspect youll need to take it up with sony? How much more budget do you get at current pricing? For the price of a game or two you basically get a freeplay table. I hope you reconsider at some point its a great project dude

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I want a refund.. Will buy the blu-ray when its on the budget shelf

Go ask SCEE for it, as they are the ones withholding the companies from sending in DLC because they are shortstaffed. IT's also the reason I just use a US PSN account, and buy most of my downloadables on xbla. SCEE approval cycle is about 3 times as long as Sony US.

Urbanshenkie

Sep 7, 2012
in this rate eu gets 2.02 next year or so, im fet up with the bugs i have to coop with..Still at 1.0
give a exchange eu versions for us version or something.. Farsight has to get ur money back from sony.
this is not acceptable.. buying a unfinished product with bugs that mabye get straigent out next year....
nobody want to play old games that are advertised as new... highscores are already set , the hype is gone...

Farsight updated us version twice in one week like a emergency update , they are just to cheap to update the eu version , its cheaper to launch it right with the dlc..
so it doesnt cost extra money $$$....

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Dude your purchases will be updated in time ive been waiting abit for a bh rulefix but **** happens, media has changed so with digital distribution of sims your gonna get dlc instead of waiting four years for the perfect product, the consoles realse cycyle is buggered i agree but thats is no fault on farsights part....the eurozone has many lanuages and local laws i suspect thats why euro approval takes so long, just a guess. Anyway most if not all tables are updated very regularly so new is like thatbrelative thingmajig

Urbanshenkie

Sep 7, 2012
SCEE is a sinking ship , there is a new rule in EU that allows you to sell digital downloaded games... Sony has to provide us a method to resell bought games from psn store.. they never going todo that..
the psn titanic is sinking .......

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
As soon as TPA came out in the US I bought it on an US account. Just saying, where's a will there's a way. But some people rather moan instead I guess!

Urbanshenkie

Sep 7, 2012
mister jan duin you as moderator must now the rules , living in europe and buying stuff from other stores then EU is a bannable offense... so

it is against Sony's Terms and Conditions to create a account from a region that is not yours.

Moderator must now...

Last edited:

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Just joking.. I agree with you that it sucks being in Europe for most game releases, we're behind the US most of the time. But I really don't think Farsight is to blame here. I'm sure they'd rather be selling all DLC packs world wide right now.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
mister jan duin you as moderator must now the rules , living in europe and buying stuff from other stores then EU is a bannable offense... so

it is against Sony's Terms and Conditions to create a account from a region that is not yours.

Moderator must now...

I don't see anything in the PSN TOS that would preclude one from having and buying from regions that are not your own. This makes sense since PS3 games are not region specific.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.