FarSight, please don't fix the MM flipper gap "problem"

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Hey Fungi... just removed and re-downloaded and yeah, while it plays better there definitely aren't any lights except for a few flashers. With your forewarning though, I backed up the entire PA folder on my phone. Noticed that even though the "new" MM has the same name as the old one ("TMediev_v2_ios.res") and isn't an obvious update (all the others are either v2 or v3 or whatever) it's definitely a different file. I can only guess that the new MM under the old filename accidentally went out with the app update, and if you already had the table downloaded it didn't get overwritten because it had the same filename.

I don't know whether it'd be allowed here or not (I doubt it would constitute piracy because we all own the game here) but I'd be happy to somehow send you the "old" version of the table. Just PM if you want it, I guess (and anyone else who is having the same problem).

Edit: Placed the old version back and it tested fine :)

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I don't know whether it'd be allowed here or not (I doubt it would constitute piracy because we all own the game here) but I'd be happy to somehow send you the "old" version of the table. Just PM if you want it, I guess (and anyone else who is having the same problem).

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I hate the gap that much. At this point, I'd even rather play this version of MM with no lights than CV with the uber outlanes.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.