Farsight Twitchstream Tonight

Tripredacus

Sep 9, 2012
They have a green-screen now... so you can't see behind them. Conveniently right after someone pointed out that Gamecube dev unit on the shelf behind them last month. :D

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Every time I looked at the game, there seemed to be a penalty flag. Not at all fun to watch from what I could tell, even right down to the end. For a 1-point game it was pretty poor.

I was playing Fallout 4 on my monitor and was streaming baseball on my tablet at the same time, though, so the football was relegated to my 'phone screen.

Glad you didn't simultaneously listened to music on your stereo and read a book.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Glad you didn't simultaneously listened to music on your stereo and read a book.

My son was playing Minecraft on the Wii U behind me, if that counts? Lately he's not been bothering with the TV and only plays on the gamepad though, so I can't actually see what he's doing, only hear his commentary. I should have him make YouTube vids, I'd probably make a fortune.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Denver vs Carolina good game when there playing,but too many breaks in play,i could go to the local knock shop come back and not miss a thing,hehe !!!!we`re blessed here,we have tonight aussie rules finals,rugby league finals,rugby union international AUST vs S. AFRICA,then the big Manchester derby in the football,can`t wait !!!! our A-League football starts next month.have to wait for Dr. Who,i thought when they do a stream a table comes out the next day,i was wrong,oh well **** happens !!!!great weekend for me with all the football codes ,then Monday Horizon 3 demo,what a bloody weekend :p:p:cool:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
They have a green-screen now... so you can't see behind them. Conveniently right after someone pointed out that Gamecube dev unit on the shelf behind them last month. :D

Is it that big of a deal that you could see it? I mean it's old hardware that no one is developing for anymore.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Denver vs Carolina good game when there playing,but too many breaks in play,i could go to the local knock shop come back and not miss a thing,hehe !!!!

That's the $%#^ing way all US tv is except our public broadcasting station and premium pay tv. It wee-wee's me off so much and I can't understand why us Americans are not up in arms over this. When I was a lad, there was a law that only allowed 5 minutes of ads every 1/2 hour. I never watch anything live. It's all DVR'd and I hit the 30 second forward button way too many times. :mad::mad::mad::mad::(

I did enjoy the Twitch Stream. There is only one commercial at the beginning. I sure look forward to Dr. Who.

I've been waiting so many years to rant about this in a public forum. Thanks for letting me do this on this delightful forum. Is the USA the worst at this? I don't know.

Please don't reply on this thread. I opened up a new one in Off-Topic Discussion under the thread "Too Many Darn Commercials" if anyone would like to reply to my question or rant with me.

Thanks

Tripredacus

Sep 9, 2012
Is it that big of a deal that you could see it? I mean it's old hardware that no one is developing for anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't get a bunch of inquiries about it. Dev hardware has quite a fanbase, no matter how old it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts