FarSight's Twelve Days of Christmas Facebook Promo (2014)

sid8580

Dec 3, 2014
Unfortunately, no. I had a conversation along the same lines with a vendor at a show recently - official pinball T's are very hard to come by and you can't just set yourself up to print them.

I assume you could print some for yourself (no commercial interest) in a printshop without legal problems.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I was kinda amped to read the store announcement, then I saw it was cafe press, then I saw it was just a jpg of thier logo so I can be a walking advertisement.

Id be all for some proper pinball ip shirts though, MM, MB, any of the classics. Centaur shirt ASAP please!

Do they even have the rights to do such a thing?

Any of the BK2K quotes would look great on a shirt with the right font. "I AM THE BLACK KNIGHT", "STAND UP AND FIGHT" etc. Might even be mistaken for some underground band shirt.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Any of the BK2K quotes would look great on a shirt with the right font. "I AM THE BLACK KNIGHT", "STAND UP AND FIGHT" etc. Might even be mistaken for some underground band shirt.

Funny, I immediately started hearing the charge up music and lightning strikes in my head after reading that.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
I wonder what joy that day 5 will bring.

I don't know why anyone expected anything but tournament news and a future game reveal? I stopped getting excited after all the failed promises of year's past. I think the merch idea is neat, but exciting? Hardly.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
It would be a requirement to have the attract mode music blaring from inside your pocket while wearing this. Win!

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I was kinda amped to read the store announcement, then I saw it was cafe press, then I saw it was just a jpg of thier logo so I can be a walking advertisement.

Id be all for some proper pinball ip shirts though, MM, MB, any of the classics. Centaur shirt ASAP please!

Do they even have the rights to do such a thing?
I don't even mind that it's their logo or that I'd be a walking advertisement for them. I just wish more time had been spent on the designs so it's not just a jpeg of the logo slapped onto the chest of a shirt, boom, done. Like actually spend some time making the design cover more of the shirt and take advantage of the medium.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
suggestions

brown t with orbals with an arrow pointing down!

a plain black t with the word lighting engine

and one overnalite for president in royal blue

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
suggestions

brown t with orbals with an arrow pointing down!

a plain black t with the word lighting engine

and one overnalite for president in royal blue

Howbout green (for slimer) with "I’m fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean “bad”?
...Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light." On the back, with the GB pin on the front?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I don't even mind that it's their logo or that I'd be a walking advertisement for them. I just wish more time had been spent on the designs so it's not just a jpeg of the logo slapped onto the chest of a shirt, boom, done. Like actually spend some time making the design cover more of the shirt and take advantage of the medium.

Like Stern Pinball does in their apparel store. They have some unique designs for their clothes.

NOTE: my mentioning of Stern Pinball's store is only meant to be informative, and not necessarily an endorsement.

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Sounds like todays announcement is a flash sale of Taxi and Harley for 1$ on amazon, ouya, and android.

bleh

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
light_tshirt.jpg

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
It's a shame they can't sell earthshaker for 99 cents to fans who have purchased all 50 + tables!

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts