Fathom

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
This game is really great and I'm not bored with it yet. Much better replay value than Ghostbusters and most newer tables. I hope they release more fun tables like this.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I don't think it's fair to compare Fathom's replay value to a table that has so many modes and ways to score like Ghostbusters, but everybody has their opinion, I guess (and I'll no doubt play more of the latter).

But I'm sure they'll keep on releasing the older tables, so don't worry about it.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I hated the Ghostbusters pinball and am a big fan of the franchise. I played just two games on the PS4, completeijg the standard goals. The rules are way too complicated for me. For instance, I think Twilight Zone is really easy to understand. Just start all of the main modes from the piano or slot machine and get the wizard mode. With Ghostbusters, I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing to progress towards the wizard mode. And I am not enjoying the table enough to try figuring it out.

I am really looking forward to Fathom and Paragon on the PS4. This era of pinball is so much fun in TPA when I the difficulty is right. However, I strongly dislike Xenon. It's too easy in TPA, and the only goal is pretty much starting a multiball mode with no satisfying shots.

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Ghostbusters is actually very linear and straight forward. Start a mode (either by skill shot or if you fail skill shot shoot ghost target then slimer a couple tmes to light mode start at 3 different shots; left saucer has 2 modes, left ramp has 3 modes and right loop has 4 modes). The modes all have a couple shots light up that you have to shoot within a time limit. If you complete the mode you get to start another mode (sometimes the last mode shot is at the same shot where you start a mode, then you will complete the mode and start next mode with the same shot, so save that shot for last if you want to continue on the same row of modes). If time runs out before you've completed all shots you have to "manually" light modes again by shooting the ghost target and slimer. After you've completed one row of modes you get to play a mini wiz mode. After you completed all 9 modes you can start major wiz mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.