Favorite MM lines?

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
All lines that are odes to "Monty Python Quest For the Holy Grail"

"They took our SHRUBBERY!"
and of course, the French castle guy and his lines.

And for some reason, I really get a kick out of this:

"SUUUUUUUUUUper Jets!"

MTH

Jul 29, 2012
What's also pretty funny is when you interrupt the troll's taunts by smacking the ball in their face. Like "He was weak. I am str- OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!"

DH_Kevin77

Jul 28, 2012
"They took our pinball machines!"
And I'm pretty sure I've heard some MK sound bites in there too.
Best sound design in any machine I've ever played.

Last edited:

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
The game in general is kind of like someone decided to remake "Holy Grail" but with all the jokes lifted from a late-era Mel Brooks movie. Well, it's pinball...

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Maybe it's because I'm not a native speaker, but I never got that. Is this some wordplay?

And man, after playing some Monster Bash, it's stunning how much more intense the general sound design in MM is. The JACKPOOOT! yells are very satisfying, and everything is loud, enthusiastic and energetic. The music really helps as well, I love the way everything sounds during Royal Madness, I'm really looking forward to checking out more samples as I get further into the game :)

"I wish somebody would invent the gun"

The sound does help make this game. I have to admit that without it it would actually be a pretty drab table minus the castle and the trolls.

The sound is what makes High Speed II: The Getaway one of the best tables I've ever played. Just gets the adrenal glands pumping.

I also love how the peasants actually cheer joyfuly after "They took our wives!"

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Your complection aint foolin me:) A lil MAX PAYNE bullet time never hurt my game . It's da'beers that take you out.

SuperGrafx

Aug 26, 2012
"It's not tragic when you've got Merlin's Magic!"

I just crack up when I hear the Merlin speech samples...whoever was the voice actor needs an award or something! The Suuupper Jackpot and Suuuuuper Jets samples add so much atmosphere to an already EPIC game!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts