Fear of playing outside (of a network)

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I don't care about scores or leaderboards. I was so stupid to sign up for Game Centre and now people I don't know want to be 'friends' with me.. Don't know how to turn this off again, have no clue what the hell Game Centre is anyway. I wrote 'friendzone phobic' under my user name in the hope people would get the hint. They don't..

Nothing wrong with that. But the competition to better my scores and reach all the goals both on TPA and gamecenter keeps me coming back to the older tables occasionally. Otherwise I would play the tables for a month and move on.

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
well I was playing NGG on a long car ride, scored 274m and the problem arises not that that score doesn't get posted but that later when I looked at my rankings across the leaderboards it didn't like the mismatched HoF scores and apparently determined the solution was erase my HoF scores but keep all my high scores...trying to put up a 4.8b TZ again is tough too

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
It seems like these days you don't need to manually logout/login anymore, and connection to the leaderboard remains stable if your internet-connection does also. It even seems you're never logged out these days, untill you do so manually.

My TPA playing Facebook-friends still won't show though. That particular feature remains a faux-gimmick to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.