Final Four

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Get your UK Blue on its time to start the party.
Last I saw was UK by 4 they have been living on luck I hope they have more. A good game is all I want if Kentucky had lost against Wisconsin Saturday it was still one hell of a game.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Get your UK Blue on its time to start the party.
Last I saw was UK by 4 they have been living on luck I hope they have more. A good game is all I want if Kentucky had lost against Wisconsin Saturday it was still one hell of a game.

Yeah there has been great competition during this years tourney. Hopefully one day we can meet up and watch a game and hit some pinball. First round is on me.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
That's a great idea. I lived in Salem New Hampshire from 1962-1969 and have always wanted to go back and see the old neighborhood. That's not far from where you live is it?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
New Hampshire is close. Gotta hit pinball wizard in Pelham!!! Greatest arcade in the northeast!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I didn't go to a division I school so I've always had trouble figuring out who to root for. My division III school had a good hockey team but I was there for three years before I found out that we had a basketball team!

So I'm going to root for the mascot I like best. I like dogs more than cats so Huskies it is! :D I know, it's like I'm a chic. Sorry.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I didn't go to a division I school so I've always had trouble figuring out who to root for. My division III school had a good hockey team but I was there for three years before I found out that we had a basketball team!

So I'm going to root for the mascot I like best. I like dogs more than cats so Huskies it is! :D I know, it's like I'm a chic. Sorry.

If I have no loyalties to the teams playing I will go with the underdog. With KY with just a 4 point edge it may be a close game. KY also has freshman starters.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I remember when I was young and I first came to the realization that professional wrestling was fake. A couple years back I had the same realization with pretty well any professional sport. I know the players are out there competing like hell but the winners are generally chosen through increasingly obviously dubious officiating. Since then I've not been able to be interested in any sports

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I remember when I was young and I first came to the realization that professional wrestling was fake. A couple years back I had the same realization with pretty well any professional sport. I know the players are out there competing like hell but the winners are generally chosen through increasingly obviously dubious officiating. Since then I've not been able to be interested in any sports

I know this is not true just by the fact that the large cities don't make it to the playoffs every year. The NFL gets the best ratings when NY, Chicago, etc are in the post season. If they're deciding who wins ahead of time they would make sure to maximize the profits. They also make more money in merchandising when the big cities win championships.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I know this is not true just by the fact that the large cities don't make it to the playoffs every year. The NFL gets the best ratings when NY, Chicago, etc are in the post season. If they're deciding who wins ahead of time they would make sure to maximize the profits. They also make more money in merchandising when the big cities win championships.

Good point. Additionally that would be pretty hard to pull off with today's replay review technology where they can instantly put crucial plays under the microscope and overturn the call if needed. Even MLB has incorporated a heavy dose of instant replay reviews now, which is something I thought might never happen, but here we are.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts