Forum High Scores? (thread, profile linked, tournaments etc.)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I will join the Sig posts once my XBOX is back and i can see my leaderboards again. I don't really play for score on the phone because i find really playing to be unruly and the nudging is junk.

As long as there aren't any prizes or anything like that involved, I can't really see any gain to lying about scores. I mean really, if it's that important to simply look better than people at fake pinball let them do it, though I'm sure that the combination of the general friendly nature of our leaderboard competition and our desire to honestly post the best scores should keep most of us honest.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I'm wary of the sig route-as you'll all DIE LAUGHING!
Roll on Game Centre!

I remember some people from VP used to run comps where you had a set time to post a score.
Also remember FS promised tourneys too-They'd be FUN :)

PS. iOS/phone only here-As superballs has said the crap nudging DOES NOT help.
Any lower scoring iPhone/iPod peeps wanna share?

Last edited:

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
I'm wary of the sig route-as you'll all DIE LAUGHING!
Roll on Game Centre!

I remember some people from VP used to run comps where you had a set time to post a score.
Also remember FS promised tourneys too-They'd be FUN :)

PS. iOS/phone only here-As superballs has said the crap nudging DOES NOT help.
Any lower scoring iPhone/iPod peeps wanna share?

I find I can only nudge effectively on the iphone by holding the phone in landscape mode. But on some tables (I'm looking at you MM), it stops me seeing things I would like to see on the top half of the board.

szycag

Apr 19, 2012
no real reason to bump, just that I finally got a mid-range Theatre of Magic score. Is collecting the letters to MAGIC THEATRE all you have to do to complete Grand Finale? Because I had MAGIC THEATR then drained.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.