Friend Leaderboards

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Oh nooo my free time!

Seriously though thank you a million times Mike for fixing this. Time to hunker down for some scores.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Confirmed, it works. Thanks a lot for killing this bug! Just my scores and friend leaderboard position is wrong on almost all tables. Looks like I need to unfriend some people ;)

Last edited:

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Just need a platform filter now. Hate not knowing whether friends score was achieved on mobile or pc or console.

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
Nice work Mike!

One tiny suggestion: Make it jump to my own score on the friends leaderboards. I always have to search my own score ;)

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
You're logged into your farsight account while ingame right? And you have steam friends who play? Just checking to make sure.

Retro Invaders

Aug 16, 2013
I completely reinstalled the game and deleted all saves - and its still NONE for all friend leaderboards. And one more observation - when I go to the leaderboards section , scores are loaded infinitely long time, until I change the table and only then records are appear.
I'm currently using XP.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
** And one more observation - when I go to the leaderboards section , scores are loaded infinitely long time, until I change the table and only then records are appear.

This does actually happen to me too but it loads them after waiting around 10 seconds. I don't know why the delay is there but I assume the program is doing something.

cortez77

Nov 5, 2013
When i go to Leaderboards i see my highscore on my friends list!!! and only on my friends list, while my older,worse result is in all other rankings (week,month). How is it possible that i am friend of myself? :D hehe and why didnt it update my old result. Any ideas?

Ok score was updated after 20-30 minutes, but i still see my nick when i check "friends" leaderboards

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts