Funhouse preview uploaded by Farsight.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Can Fasight Mike confirm wether or not the much asked for multiball camera disable switch will make it into this next update? I've never heard anyone say they actually like it!

I am waiting for cabinet view which I assume will always be locked. In the mean time I find that camera 1 and multi-ball camera 2 are the same view so the perspective does not change during multi-ball. Now if only TPA could remember my settings!

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
Oh I'm not even disagreeing. In fact i agree with every statement above. It throws me off when it changes views a bit too. Obviously it bothers almost everyone. I just meant from the standpoint of the guys making the game, that there must have been a reason for doing it this way. Maybe when you're at a low angle and balls are rolling in front of other balls it's too hard to read what's happening. I can see with the non-moving cameras to leave the view alone. If you're playing with a camera view that moves though, wouldn't it have to pull out to a view that shows the entire playfield?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
If you're playing with a camera view that moves though, wouldn't it have to pull out to a view that shows the entire playfield?

I don't think so, I use camera 3 scrolling, all I want is for the scrolling to stop during multiball and the camera to stay where it is not get launched up to the ceiling. I like the scrolling view purely because it looks good, not because I NEED to see the top of the table close up.

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
I like the scrolling view purely because it looks good, not because I NEED to see the top of the table close up.
I know what you mean. In phof I used a still camera with as top-down a view as I could get for most tables. With TPA though, I'm using the scrolling cam to get a closer look at the details.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The option to enable/disable the mulitball camera should have been implemented from the beginning. Swinging the camera upward and further from the table does not make tracking the balls any easier. IMO, it actually throws me off my game, especially when I have two balls left and I'm focused on one toward the top of the playfield and the other ball drains forcing the camera to change views and causing me to miss a ramp shot from an upper flipper. The bottom line is, I don't have a step stool next to me that I step up on when I activate multiball while playing a real pinball machine. FarSight, please tell me this will be fixed in the next update or two. :)

Toploader

May 8, 2012
Glad this table is coming, it's by far my most played table on PHOF. Might take me a while to adjust to the new physics though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.