Game angles

fynger

Jan 1, 2015
I think on a few of the tables I've played ( cant think of any off hand )..the angle is a little shallow and you are almost behind the flippers.....make the action a little hard to see.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I agree that those extreme behind the flippers views are practically useless. It would be great if these could be addressed in the next release (even though they've been present on some tables for a while now).

I know [MENTION=4573]Scumble373[/MENTION] had been recently informed of a well-compiled comparison thread, and had passed the info onto the camera guy. We just need to wait for a gap. Shoot the gap, FarSight! 😀

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I'd just love to have all the angles uniform across every table. Funhouse to me is the table that needs to be readjusted the most.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Didn't PHoF have 5 angles? I think adding an additional angle would solve the issue for most tables with funky cameras. Better yet, 5 uniform camera angle settings across all tables.

I probably should mention I play mostly in landscape. The portrait angles are fine for the most part except for cutting off the sides on some tables. It seems like the aspect ratio of the Vita, and most phones, is the culprit because I don't think it's as bad on an iPad.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I like playing landscape on my iPad because it gets my fingers out of the way.

blompottan

Jan 5, 2015
Witch of the angles are the one ppl call portrait?

Perhaps it require that you start the exe with some option –p ?

PC ver ofc :)

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Witch of the angles are the one ppl call portrait?

Perhaps it require that you start the exe with some option –p ?

PC ver ofc :)

On a phone or tablet portrait means playing with the tablet vertically. Landscape means playing with the tablet sideways. :)

blompottan

Jan 5, 2015
Doh!
Guess I got tricked when I did watch a vid where there where 2 monitors. I guess I was looking for some kind of special setting like we have on fp when want to run it in cab mode. Some times its just 2 easy :D

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts