GAMEPLAY on Vita tables!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Well, define "plays great".

I'll probably just get all of them. I know Dr. Dude runs poorly, but I would like to know what else runs bad, just so I'm not disapointed.

And thanks.

Dr Dude runs just fine. I can't really think of any tables that run that poorly anymore.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
All of them run well and look sharp, but absolutely loaded with bugs in portrait mode, along with the asinine issue of scores not uploading if posted off line.

The ball stutter is a rare visual artifact, not a frame skip issue.

Jan 6, 2013
I'm betting next Tuesday. BK2K and Whodunnit.
I dont think so F.S. would have let us know something out about it wouldn't you think...Plus i read on there Facebook page a while back that there planning on releasing this along with the 360 tables all at the same time and i heard they still have a few weeks before they submit that so it could be awhile ...but i hope i am wrong

Jan 6, 2013
well we are suppose to get 4 new tables today..they are not in the psn store yet.I really hope Bk 2000 plays good and better than Black knight ..I will know when i get off work this evening ..If anyone gets it before then please make a post about the new tables and how they play i am sure they will be fine

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
well we are suppose to get 4 new tables today..they are not in the psn store yet.I really hope Bk 2000 plays good and better than Black knight ..I will know when i get off work this evening ..If anyone gets it before then please make a post about the new tables and how they play i am sure they will be fine

I'm keeping a keen eye on the situation. 😎

Jan 6, 2013
Well i can only get 2 of the 4 tables today..and i am having a hard time choosing between them Bk2000 is for sure....i am gonna have to go with J.Y. or w.d. hard choice to make witch do you think is better Junk yard or Who Dunnit? I know everyone is different I have never played either table but J.Y. looks really cool

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Not showing up on my Vita yet....í*½í¸¶[/ou see QUOTE]
well it said there was an update to be downloaded for the tables..I downloaded them and nothing happened ..sorry about that i do not see the tables in the store....Did you it ask you do install an update ?

Yeah that update came out yesterday. It's the assets needed for the new DLC or something like that. I was hoping it would include some patches but I don't think this one did.

Jan 6, 2013
OK i bought Bk 2000 and i am very happy with It.it looks and plays great and plays really fast great table now i can only buy one more today and i still cant make up my mind J.Y. or W.d.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.