PC - Bug General | Champion's Pub | Skill Shot selection doesn't function as intended

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
GPU: Geforce GTX 680
RAM: 8GB
Version: 0.027
Display mode: Full screen
Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency: Every time a new ball is due to launch into play

Expected result: Holding down the launch button (in my case, Enter) should scroll through the available Skill Shot rewards with a reward being selected when the button is released.
Actual result: Holding down the launch button launches the ball without scrolling through the available Skill Shot rewards.

Additional comments: To get the intended behaviour on the Skill Shots, I have to madly press the launch button. Sometimes this in itself can be inconsistent and not function properly.

thejake01

Mar 17, 2012
Confirmed on wireless XBox controller. Glad to see someone repost this, I almost did myself. I check this after every update is posted

How am I supposed to get smart punches to beat the cheap guys towards the end?!? Please fix.

GPU: Geforce 9800 GTX+
RAM: 8GB
Version: 0.027
Display mode: Full screen
Resolution: 1920x1080

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Confirmed. Thank you!

This issue is also present on Star Trek. I tried activating the Poker Mode, but the problem actually persists with holding the Launch button itself. So it isn't just on Champion Pub.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Confirmed. Thank you!

This issue is also present on Star Trek. I tried activating the Poker Mode, but the problem actually persists with holding the Launch button itself. So it isn't just on Champion Pub.

It's fixed at the plunger level, so it fixes all tables with the same issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.