iOS - Request Give us the option to choose the game's language

R

Rhandos

Right now, Pinball Arcade starts up in the language iOS is set to. Right now, the German version is a confusing mess of English and mistranslated German. Besides translation issues, many buttons have cut off or overflowing text.

Even with those translations and UI bugs fixed I'd much prefer to play the original English version of the game without changing my phone's system language. A language switcher in the options would be great.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Right now, Pinball Arcade starts up in the language iOS is set to. Right now, the German version is a confusing mess of English and mistranslated German. Besides translation issues, many buttons have cut off or overflowing text.

Even with those translations and UI bugs fixed I'd much prefer to play the original English version of the game without changing my phone's system language. A language switcher in the options would be great.

Interesting idea. :)

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I don't think any games have German sound bites? Usually language settings would only change the display text, and AFAIK most williams/bally (at least the WPC ones) can change that in the operator's menu that you get with the pro mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts