Goin' Nuts standard goals

Mapa

May 16, 2012
I find myself wanting to have completed at least all standard goals on all tables. Most of them are completed during casual play anyway, usually on the day they come out, but I found myself struggling with a few. This weekend I finally completed Victory, Genie, Pin*bot and Monster Bash, but I am struggling with Goin' Nuts.

I still need the 250.000 bonus and the counter to reach 180. The last one seems pretty straight forward (focus!) but the bonus-thing really bugs me. 250.000 bonus points can be reached when all 5 lamps on all 5 colors are lit (not flashing). It seems the lights get carried over from ball to ball, but they don't count towards the bonus anymore, so am I right to assume the only way to make it is on first ball? Alternatively, I could drown all balls when the counter hits 180 seconds, and hope I have at least 7 (new!) lamps lit.

How did you guys do it? :confused:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
The 250,000 is refering to the EOB bonus, which is a kind of stretch goal on the 180 seconds. Just get over 250 seconds and let the ball(s) drain and you'll have it.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
The 250,000 is refering to the EOB bonus, which is a kind of stretch goal on the 180 seconds. Just get over 250 seconds and let the ball(s) drain and you'll have it.
the 250,000 are easy but the 180 sec impossible until now. For the 250000 you only need a good ball.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I find myself wanting to have completed at least all standard goals on all tables. Most of them are completed during casual play anyway, usually on the day they come out, but I found myself struggling with a few. This weekend I finally completed Victory, Genie, Pin*bot and Monster Bash, but I am struggling with Goin' Nuts.

I still need the 250.000 bonus and the counter to reach 180. The last one seems pretty straight forward (focus!) but the bonus-thing really bugs me. 250.000 bonus points can be reached when all 5 lamps on all 5 colors are lit (not flashing). It seems the lights get carried over from ball to ball, but they don't count towards the bonus anymore, so am I right to assume the only way to make it is on first ball? Alternatively, I could drown all balls when the counter hits 180 seconds, and hope I have at least 7 (new!) lamps lit.

How did you guys do it? :confused:

If you think that's difficult, wait until you see its' evil older brother-the wizard goal of 500k! Just as bad as the 360 second goal!

Gottlieb's TPA wizard goals are painful. Although I did have surprising ease with wizard goals for BH, CBW, and Tee'd Off!

I'm missing wizard goals on Genie, Goin' Nuts, Haunted House, and El Dorado.

Last edited:

Mapa

May 16, 2012
But I should receive 10k per lit nut, right, so lighting up all nuts on the playfield, should also get me 250k EOB bonus?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts