Greetings to all!

Rob Mann

FarSight Employee
Nov 7, 2012
My name is Robert Mann and I am the Farsight User Community Manager. I do apologize for my lack of appearance here in the forum.

It is my goal, and the goal of the company, to bring together the best pinball simulation we possibly can by listening and responding to the feedback of you, our dedicated fan base. My job includes handling the facebook account, as well as the customer support troubleshooting; and as a result, bringing the facebook page up to date has taken up considerably more time that I originally thought.
This is a thriving community held up by people with devout belief in what we are doing, and it is with them in mind that I took this job and accepted this role of trying to bridge these two groups together.
Aside from my own account, I also get feedback from Steve Snow, and the programmers that post the most often, Mike Reitmeyer and Ryan Routon.
Again, I apologize for not being on here sooner, but I hope to, and plan to, have a good relationship with everyone here. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me, as my door is open.

Thank you for being fans,
Rob Mann
User Community Manager

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
More civilised yes, but still a lot of frustration and negativity here, just not as rude.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts