Hall of Fame Scores

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
Added hall of fame scores for Elvira and Goofers. Updated score for ToTAN that was fixed in last update.

BRZ

Aug 2, 2012
on my first game on SS, got to SS twice, 2 extra balls and still only scored 137M
It's a loooooooong way to a billion!

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
Maybe this could be combined with the ?

I always play for standard goals, then wizard goals and finally play to complete 1000 points in each table.
I think it's a good idea to add the hall of fame scores to the Standard and Wizard Table Goals List thread to have all information organized.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Someone had the idea of a TPA wiki a while back. At that time it seemed there wouldn't be enough content to fill it with. Maybe there is now.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
There is a ROM revision of TOTAN that does away with the Harem/Genie glitch. I assume the 360 version, and not the iOS version, is based on this revision. The top score on 360 is 800 million or so which is achievable using regular rules.

I'm at 400 million. My strategy is stacking 3X lamp with multiball. I get brave sometimes and go 3X lamp in single ball play, but that's probably why I'm not at the top. I've gotten 100 million points on one ginormous lamp spin before (something like 66 spins maxed at 3X).

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
There is a ROM revision of TOTAN that does away with the Harem/Genie glitch. I assume the 360 version, and not the iOS version, is based on this revision. The top score on 360 is 800 million or so which is achievable using regular rules.
None of the official ROMs (the last of which is V1.4) fixed the Harem/Genie stack. And it can be done on a 360: http://youtu.be/OWvIDt4lAZM

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I got only 57 points for 202 million on iOS. Is there a bug/error on the hall of fame scores for TOTAN?

I'll ask our iOS guy. The scores are divided by a defined amount for each table to get the HOF score. In the case of TOTAN it should divide by 350,000, which would have given you 571 points.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.