Happy 1st Anniversary, Farsight Studios and the Pinball Arcade Team!!!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I remember when I first heard of you guys from the Facebook post on your Williams Collection page. As soon as I first saw "The Pinball Arcade" on October 18, I was shocked that you got Bally and Stern along with Gottlieb and Williams. I was ready to get your game that time. Unfortunately, in March, I couldn't get this game because of crap-freaking-tastic Steam passing your request; I knew this wasn't your fault. What's even more lame is that they release a different pinball game, worse than Pinball Arcade. Enraged to see that instead (Look at both Metacritic averages; DP3D has a 61/100; TPA has averaged 80/100; another crap move there, again not your fault), we NEED to keep spreading the word about this game on Greenlight.

And when TPA finally comes out, we'll finally show Steam that we want this game. I will buy all the current and future tables as soon as they're available. I can't wait to see more high-def recreations of real tables; they all look amazing! Keep up the great work, Farsight!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts