Has anyone received their kickstarter code yet?

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I have to say that doesn't surprise me.

I'd give you mine if I could. It's so bad that After playing 2 games on that table I just gave up on it and won't be playing it again.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Have they responded to you about it? If you sent an email to their "support" email you will never, ever get a response.
PM Rob Mann from here and maybe he can help you, he got mine sorted.

aagstn

Oct 6, 2012
Codes for Star Trek are going out now. I got mine but it was invalid. Hopefully that is an isolated error and they didn't get a big batch of bad codes from Sony.

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
Just got STTNG code (EU Store), activated it on Vita, but it provided only PS3 download that cannot be loaded on Vita, when trying to Unlock from game it opens the store page and offers to buy it again. Another fail...

Corleth

Feb 7, 2013
Just got STTNG code (EU Store), activated it on Vita, but it provided only PS3 download that cannot be loaded on Vita, when trying to Unlock from game it opens the store page and offers to buy it again. Another fail...

Yep this has happened to me too. I activated on the Vita, but it only unlocked the PS3 version. I do have a PS3 and I've been playing the table - it's bloody awesome - but can I have my Vita version as well please Farsight? This is a bit annoying, but at least I didn't have to wait a month this time.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Yeah, I'm a little unsure how to use that whole cross-play thing (or whatever) to allow access to TNG. I'd love to play it on there, but just opening up the table in the "buy" screen just asks me to buy it.

Also, I'm a little new to the Vita version... is there a way to link the FS account I have setup on iOS with the Vita, or is it only linked to my PSN ID?

kerumba

Sep 3, 2012
I have received two codes, neither of which have worked.

The first was delivered after I chased up following the newsletter which said that all STTNG backers should have received their codes. I hadn't and the code I was sent was invalid.

Second code was the official one, which worked. Kind of.

Yes, it unlocked the content in my download list, but. Tells me "Cannot be downloaded using a Vita system" which leaves me screwed. I don't have a PS3 and I can't download it via the web store.

As usual, Farsight's customer service is useless.

I'm not supporting this platform any more as anything except iOS seems to be an afterthought.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I just received my code for the NA version of Twilight Zone 2 days ago. It took them that long to "officially" send it to me. Unbelievably bad customer service for kickstarter supporters.
I already had a code thanks to Rob Mann here who got it to me a few days after it came out, I just wanted to point out how long it would have taken otherwise.

Darrell Harding

Mar 28, 2013
I too have the problem of my code for Star Trek only unlocking the ps3 version and have emailed and messaged farsight with absolutely zero response , I hope it is sorted soon as I'm really keen to actually play it on vita but short of spending the $7aud standard or $12aud for pro (on top of my $40) I don't see it happening anytime soon

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.