Haunted House upper flipper buttons

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Is there any way on the PC version to get separate control of the upper flipper buttons on Haunted House?

I have the second set of flipper buttons mapped to left/right Ctrl, as usual. They work on Black Knight for the magnasaves, for example. But they don't do anything in Haunted House. Are they supposed to?

Tried with the setting "Upper flipper control" both off and on. (This setting doesn't do anything for a keyboard user, if I understand it correctly, only analog controller buttons?)

(The real table does have separate buttons for upper flipper control, right?)

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
To my knowledge the real table does not have seperate buttons for the upper flippers.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
A real HH has two sets of flipper buttons which are active all the time. One set controls the main playfield. The other controls the attic and basement flippers. This was probably done because of the amount of coils being fired at once. This also increases the amount of fun and skill in this game because you have to change your finger position. Can be very disorienting at first. Alas, this has not been done on the TPA version.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts