Have you noticed?

twistedview

Sep 2, 2014
When I was looking through the leaderboards today, I noticed that among all of the usual tables that "Frankenstein" was listed as well. Anyone else notice this? This may be our Halloween table this year. It cannot be selected, but it flashes between the last few tables while scrolling.

Last edited:

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Can't say I noticed anything when I just looked.

That's because it's specifically under the "Google Play" leaderboards. The "word" Frankenstein appears near the tale end next to SST, it also only appears only when you swipe back to the right back to the beginning of the list. You won't see it during your first pass through.

Also, this table has been in listed the PC's config folders for a while now as unsupported tables.

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
"that's... FRONK-en-shtein!"

p.s. is it this one? a sega???? :0

that makes things interesting!! :) looks cool!! :) and a very large, much more complex DMD than before in tpa, it looks like... surely it can handle that! ;) vid shows some neat mondo-multiball action; looks like fun!! :)

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
So for September, we're getting the Data East game Tales From The Crypt, then in October we get Sega's Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. That would be a great Halloween, but I think Septembers table will be F-14 Tomcat.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Only one table for Halloween this year maybe ?
One is enough now IMO. Frankenstein obviously.
(Wouldn't mind Bonebusters though).

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Interesting. Any others in there? I have heard the Ace High and Getaway files have been there

Ace High pretty much isn't coming, I think FarSight confirmed that. If it did come there may be an alphanumeric attached with it.

The Getaway was actually leaked near the beginning of season 4 (along with four other tables in S4) but wasn't released until the beginning of season 5. Weird.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Ace High pretty much isn't coming, I think FarSight confirmed that. If it did come there may be an alphanumeric attached with it.

The Getaway was actually leaked near the beginning of season 4 (along with four other tables in S4) but wasn't released until the beginning of season 5. Weird.

Yeah I remember the leak of the season 4 tables + the Getaway which we knew was coming eventually. The Frankenstein one is news to me

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
One can only hope the sound on Frankenstein isn't ridiculously staticky like in Starship Troopers. That table has really good music quality IRL and somehow the Pinball Arcade version removed all of it.

lapaille

Apr 4, 2014
Qa5krHyl.png

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
One can only hope the sound on Frankenstein isn't ridiculously staticky like in Starship Troopers. That table has really good music quality IRL and somehow the Pinball Arcade version removed all of it.
Thank the FarSight Audio Mixer for only outputting mono.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
So for September, we're getting the Data East game Tales From The Crypt, then in October we get Sega's Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. That would be a great Halloween, but I think Septembers table will be F-14 Tomcat.

I think F-14 is next as well, followed by Frankenstein. That would be a great start to season 5!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts