Hidden Message In TPA?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
There was the Funhouse marquee that is still visible to the right of any selected table and that was the next announced game after the initial 6. I wonder if this is an indicator of what the next table announcement will be or if that is just a one time coincidence.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I have noticed the poster with a pinball on it that has a reflection of some ruby red lips. Does this hint at The Bride of Pin-Bot? Did that poster change for those who already have The Bride of Pin-Bot? I'm still awaiting the release of the table so, I wouldn't know.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Hmmm you are on to somethign there, IOS has a Funhouse marquee there. There is a marquee on the left side as well, but I can't make out what it is, you only see a corner.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Hmmm you are on to somethign there, IOS has a Funhouse marquee there. There is a marquee on the left side as well, but I can't make out what it is, you only see a corner.

From earlier in the thread:
I found out what the partially shown marquee on the left in the room in the iOS version is from. I was playing PHOF and I think it's the Sorcerer marquee. I also found out the room on iOS is the same one when you play a game in PHOF 360.

I think the marquee was cut off on purpose since Sorcerer may not come. I hope it does come, though. I like that table.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
As IOS and Android are one update ahead, yes those marquees are only on those devices atm. After the MM/BOP update I assume the marquees will show up on consoles.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
As IOS and Android are one update ahead, yes those marquees are only on those devices atm. After the MM/BOP update I assume the marquees will show up on consoles.

I mentioned twice in this thread that the room with the exact same marquees came from PHoF on the 360/PS3. It appears when you select a table and let the hovering camera go across the room, only you can see the full Sorcerer marquee on PHoF. I doubt the marquees will show up on the console Pinball Arcade since they use a different room that wasn't copied from PHoF. The iOS room was on Pinball Arcade since it first came out, even before the MM/BoP update. Xbox 360/PS3's room came later.

Last edited:

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Sorry, I didnt get from your posts. Shame though, woudl be fun if they messed around with hints for upcoming tables :)

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I went in to see what you meant.
All Marquees to right of featured/current tables on my iPhone are showing Funhouse
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts