Hmmm...anything new on the horizon for us Zac-fans?

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
nope nothing, i guess were waiting for any news from Zsolt about the upcoming physics update and new table releases, bit of a pitty not hearing about fixes for the bugs we found in the meantime : /

night

May 18, 2012
Yeah, very much looking forward for new physics. In the meantime I am trying to lift off that darn Space Shuttle! So bloody hard. :)

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
the next table would be nice if Mexico 86 ! following the World Cup 2014 feeling ... how about that ? the new physics I'm not sure if come on the next update or next/next .... but I'm still enjoying Zaccaria pinball ... many tables to rise my scores yet ! hahahahaha I agree with ( night , conment above ) on Space Shutle lol

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
not again ! somebody from A.S.K give us some news ! a pic of the new table " Mexico 86 ? " say something ! start to be long the silence mode , please enable sound and play this blog on the light room and don't let us on the dark room ! where is Zsolt ? I hope not in Brazil to watch the World Cup , or we will have to wait thil second half of July ...

night

May 18, 2012
not again ! somebody from A.S.K give us some news ! a pic of the new table " Mexico 86 ? " say something ! start to be long the silence mode , please enable sound and play this blog on the light room and don't let us on the dark room ! where is Zsolt ? I hope not in Brazil to watch the World Cup , or we will have to wait thil second half of July ...

Today a new table was anounched, with a nice piccy and all. Check out the Zac forum.

night

May 18, 2012
I finally tried this on iOS. Not bad!

Welcome to the club! :) Be prepared for some beta testing, it's not unusual a new tabel comes with some problems, but Zaccaria is getting better and better. And be sure to get the full version for all the physics & graphics tweaks to get the most out of Zac.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Welcome to the club! :) Be prepared for some beta testing, it's not unusual a new tabel comes with some problems, but Zaccaria is getting better and better. And be sure to get the full version for all the physics & graphics tweaks to get the most out of Zac.

So....get the gold membership.

Indy99

May 24, 2013
I know its beating an old drum, but just wanted to add another vote to see this with PC or Android! Never played the game (as I own no iOS devices), but the pics and vids look great!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Just discovered Zaccaria. Already got the gold membership. Nice change of pace from the farside tables. As someone who's never played before this new patch, I like the game play on iPad. This app def scratches that itch for older pinball tables.

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Yeah in spite of the issues with physics and the general "drain fest" nature of most of the tables, I do still really like this and I actually play it more than TPA. I prefer these older, simpler style tables to the more cluttered and complicated ones in TPA. My favorite tables in TPA are the Gorgars and Firepowers...and I think the best-looking tables in Zac actually look better than most of the TPA tables.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I like the new table, House of Diamonds, quite a bit.
Strange area just below the pop out hole. Ball drifts strongly to the right like it's not level or there is a magnet there. I've never seen the real pin. But the behavior seems odd.

night

May 18, 2012
Indeed, something is wrong at the kick-out hole, like there is a weak magnet under the table. Nevertheless, it's a cool table, plays nice, physics are nice, nice!

Members online

Members online