Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Oh yes let's go Pens. Gotta finish of the rangers tonight.

Hey guys, check out what I got:
bT0L8Nu.jpg

Needs some work. Just received the new mpu board in few days ago, haven't had a chance to fire it up yet. If I get it up and in good shape I'll post some updates in the owners thread maybe.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Cool pin! Played it many times. I totally suck at it though. Those upper flippers always get the ball so out of control for me.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Welp, there go my Pens. What a game by King Henrik, that ugly bastard.

Cool pin! Played it many times. I totally suck at it though. Those upper flippers always get the ball so out of control for me.
Thanks! can't wait to play it, I actually have never played it lol.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Looks like its Habs and Rangers *gulp*. We really can't score against them. My only hope is the fact that the last 2 Rangers Canadiens were 1-0 games. So maybe they'll have a hard time scoring on us too. (Only wishful thinking)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I was surprised the Habs pulled it off. Another great series. I'm sure Rangers vs Habs will be close too.
I've missed a lot of good games out west this year. I keep falling asleep after the first period.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Well, the Rangers certainly picked the right time to be scoring in Montreal!!! LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

(Sorry, Habs fans. I got really excited.)

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Chicago please. Congrats Gorgar, I was watching the game.
Expected more goals though, last game was wild :)

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I kind of prefer to play the Hawks just to make it an original 6 matchup. And I don't think Kreider would do that to Price on purpose. He is a fast skater and I have seen him lose his footing before. But if Price was healthy, the series may have had a different result.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I kind of prefer to play the Hawks just to make it an original 6 matchup. And I don't think Kreider would do that to Price on purpose. He is a fast skater and I have seen him lose his footing before. But if Price was healthy, the series may have had a different result.
I know I'm a bunch late on this but I'm not around so much lately.

just wanted to chime in that while the first game with Tokarski was nervewraking, he did his job and played amazing when he was needed. Montreal's undoing was certainly not goaltending, but I think the series against Boston left them with empty tanks. They honestly just looked tired that series.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.