How can I get my KS reward on the Mac?

Jay

May 19, 2012
Any updates on this issue? I still can't get my TZ table on the Mac. (There was no problem with my iOS table.) I PM'd Farsight on Kickstarter, and they asked for my e-mail. That was two weeks ago. I've logged out and back in on my Mac Pinball Arcade a dozen times to no avail. And from the comments on Kickstarter, lots of people are having this issue.

ksmmspt

Jun 17, 2012
Any updates on this issue? I still can't get my TZ table on the Mac. (There was no problem with my iOS table.) I PM'd Farsight on Kickstarter, and they asked for my e-mail. That was two weeks ago. I've logged out and back in on my Mac Pinball Arcade a dozen times to no avail. And from the comments on Kickstarter, lots of people are having this issue.

I'd try sending Rob Mann a message with your system information and problems. The last update they had fixed everything for me, so you should be close....

Jay

May 19, 2012
I got a PM from Rob. Thanks. They're working on it. One odd thing: the custom ball I got from Kickstarter is available on my Mac, but not the table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.