How do you get your kickstarter copy of TAF?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Is there codes sent to your email or do you just buy it and your not charged for it?

I would also like to know. Someone said to log out and then back in to check. What then? Restore purchases? Manage tables and download all?

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Yes, logging out and back in will eventually unlock it. However Farsight has to unlock it for your account on their end first. This is a manual process they go through which can take several hours - might be longer for this one with the amount of pledges they have to go through. It's been like this since the initial Kickstarter. Although they have gotten better of unlocking everything in a few hours. The first two I think I had to wait a few days to get my tables unlocked.

You'll drive yourself mad doing the unlock thing over and over so I would suggest just checking either every 30 minutes or at the top of each hour. You'll save yourself some angst.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Yes, logging out and back in will eventually unlock it. However Farsight has to unlock it for your account on their end first. This is a manual process they go through which can take several hours - might be longer for this one with the amount of pledges they have to go through. It's been like this since the initial Kickstarter. Although they have gotten better of unlocking everything in a few hours. The first two I think I had to wait a few days to get my tables unlocked.

You'll drive yourself mad doing the unlock thing over and over so I would suggest just checking either every 30 minutes or at the top of each hour. You'll save yourself some angst.

I'm patient. Just was curious as I wasn't around for the previous Kickstarters. I know I could play the free version, but I've waited this long and I don't want to have to keep stopping and starting.

Thanks man!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I have the Season 4 Pro pack on Steam but that means going to my basement and it's a touch chilly down there right now. So I wait patiently for the unlick on my tablet...

Zappa

Nov 15, 2013
I answered the survey weeks ago, I already had the season paid for the PC, so I said I'd take the table on Android.

But.....nothing.

Works OK on PC, but no code or anything so I can play on my tablet.

Lame.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts