How many Hall of Fame tables remaining?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I kind of prefer the City of Gold version because of its interesting sounds. Don't get me wrong, EMs have their own charm, but with two already in TPA and more to come, the SS version will make it more unique.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
The table files for the PC beta include some yet unreleased tables (not in-game, in the file directory). But it's probably forbidden to name these here, right? ;-)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The table files for the PC beta include some yet unreleased tables (not in-game, in the file directory). But it's probably forbidden to name these here, right? ;-)

Yes, you should probably keep that under your hat.
But if you want to PM me...;)

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012

Without naming names, how many unreleased tables are listed in the file directory?

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Just two, and they're not exactly interesting tables considering that Victory was one of them.

The original PC beta would have been more effective at working out what Farsight was looking at, but the current steam beta only has these two tables and isn't even that consistant considering it didn't list Tee'd Off or Goin' Nuts in the re-releases.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Just two, and they're not exactly interesting tables considering that Victory was one of them.

The original PC beta would have been more effective at working out what Farsight was looking at, but the current steam beta only has these two tables and isn't even that consistant considering it didn't list Tee'd Off or Goin' Nuts in the re-releases.

Bummer, dude

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Maybe it will be only one pin per DLC, or maybe it will be two tables but with 6 weeks in between each DLC? Being greedy, I want two new pins every 4 weeks. ;)

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Well i think FS have said before that they build even the re-released tables from scratch so the same work goes into the new tables as the re-released ones, so we will still see 2 tables every month!

N

netizen

So after Feb 2014 each table pack will consist of 2 never seen before tables?

This month will be pack 19 (victory), next month will be pack 20 (Ace High?)

After that is season 3 with no more re-releases, as far as the confirmed ones go, if that is Febuary then 2013 went really, really fast.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Don't forget El Dorado. I assume we will see that one again too. It's a classic layout.
I'd really like Sorcerer to be remade as well.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
My suspicion is that next year is all going to be single game releases.

If the next two releases are 8-Ball Deluxe and High Speed, that will confirm it in my head.

It's just a theory. That they haven't been doing most wanted Dmds for this reason.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
My suspicion is that next year is all going to be single game releases.

If the next two releases are 8-Ball Deluxe and High Speed, that will confirm it in my head.

It's just a theory. That they haven't been doing most wanted Dmds for this reason.

How many "most wanted dmds" are even left that wouldn't require a kickstarter?

I can think of:

Fish Tales
The Getaway
Red and Ted's Road Show

And that's really it. Most of the others would require insane license costs, and even two of those three would require a license for the music.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
How many "most wanted dmds" are even left that wouldn't require a kickstarter?

I can think of:

Fish Tales
The Getaway
Red and Ted's Road Show

And that's really it. Most of the others would require insane license costs, and even two of those three would require a license for the music.

Black Rose and Safe Cracker are two others rated fairly high.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Black Rose and Safe Cracker are two others rated fairly high.

The only other DMD pin I could find out of Pinside's Top 100 that hasn't been mentioned was Jack*Bot. To make matters worse,the only one I spotted between 101-200 would be Stern's Sharkey's Shootout. Everything else DMD wise as far as I can tell will have a license or licenses attached to it. I do think that some of those pins can be had without a KS. The question is going to be how many?

This is also where I see a lot of those Williams System 9-11 tables coming in. Either way,if there is a TPA Season 3, it is going to be rife with speculation as to what we end up getting...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.