How many pinball machines do you own?

How many pinball machines do you own, right now?

• Total voters

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
None. I keep threatening to my wife that I'll rent a truck to take to Allentown or York one year....

There's room in our basement for a table or two, sadly no room in our budget (let's see, a brand new well pump, water softener, miscellaneous other plumbing work, and a redecorated family room that was a direct consequence of the need for that plumbing work - all in the LAST MONTH - comes to the price of a new LE Stern table).

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Actually can we get Jay (or Norman?) to respond to this poll. Technically anyone who owns Farsight stock "owns" over 50 tables....

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
Actually can we get Jay (or Norman?) to respond to this poll. Technically anyone who owns Farsight stock "owns" over 50 tables....

Even though Jay owns the tables, Norman treats them like his own. No better person to look after >60 pins.

I assume this will be in the EM Table Pack. ;)

That'd be a fun pitch. Assuming I can get it to run right. Thinking we have a Bonus unit issue.

ATARI

May 13, 2014
I own 1 an Earthshaker. Would like to fit LED'd Cadillac Convertible Earthshaker Mod, if any one can point me in the right direction to getting one..

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
There's a place called TNT Amusements that does mods, but they're located near Philadelphia, PA. Would International shipping be a problem?

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
1. Hobbit: Smaug special edition with red Smaug instead of gold. Obviously hasn't arrived, but I believe Jen said I should have the 120th machine off the line. I ordered it on December 28th or so in 2012 (the day after they announced it)? Been fully paid for like a year and a half. Ha!
2. I'll also be putting a Deposit down on Alien once Heighway answers my email questions.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I don't own any, but here's 6 I would love to own if I had the money.

1) Rescue 911
2) Family Guy
3) Wheel Of Fortune
4) The Wizard Of Oz
5) Game Of Thrones
6) Tron Legacy

I can dream right, maybe the Stern Games and Rescue 911 will come to TPA someday, I hope with this Stern thing happening someday. It would really be Awesome.

squezey

Sep 18, 2015
I wish I had the money to hold one up and know how to fix it up myself if it ever goes down somehow which always happens with them at some point. I know someone in my family that owns Sopranos, theater of Magic, Spiderman (stern), and Black Knight 2K (though not sure if it's working anymore). I go over and play them sometimes and that's where I got so into pinball in the first place from when I was very young. First machine I ever played was Black Knight 2K and I just couldn't stop. It was so fun and addictive when I was little. Pinball still is for me now but it's so much harder to find tables in public where I live theses days that work well. I know of 1 arcade that's sort of out of the way and their pins are in decent to not so good condition. The arcade in the nearest mall has Transformers and I like that table but somethings in it don't work and it isn't maintained very well so it's not so enjoyable.

Though if I have the money to save up one day I really want

-Iron Man
-Sopranos
-Theater of Magic

Others I want to but I would prefer to have a small handful of favorites than a giant flashy arcade full of them at home, plus space also gets to be an issue.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I have a Jungle Queen EM. It needs some more love but i have fixed i few things. It has a bonus unit issue that is stumping me and the dang score reels are not reseting properly now that I moved it. Maybe a relay just needs adjusted not sure. Any advice dtown? :)
I like it alot and would love maybe 2 more EMs or early SS to have some variety. Real impressive list karl! My dream would be to have Space Shuttle x2 (Williams and Zaccaria) and a Monster Bash.

karl

May 10, 2012
Just bought back my old The Shadow machine. Missed the old bugger

Addams Gold on the way out, though :(

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I have a Jungle Queen EM. It needs some more love but i have fixed i few things. It has a bonus unit issue that is stumping me and the dang score reels are not reseting properly now that I moved it. Maybe a relay just needs adjusted not sure. Any advice dtown? :)
I like it alot and would love maybe 2 more EMs or early SS to have some variety. Real impressive list karl! My dream would be to have Space Shuttle x2 (Williams and Zaccaria) and a Monster Bash.

Gottlieb four player...ugh. :rolleyes: Not knocking the game but the fact that it has SIXTEEN score reels. That's why I stick to the wedgeheads. One player. Anywho, it sounds like you may have one or more score reels that aren't finding "home." Do you know how to pull them out of their slots to look at each one?

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
My brother in law (who happens to work with me) just got Space Mission over the weekend.

Though I prefer the Gottliebs, that's not a bad game and a real looker for a sci-fi geek like me. I love the movie, 2001 so Space Mission or Space Odyssey are a win for me in the art department. Cointaker has a neat video on youtube of an LED'd one all tricked out.

Members online

Members online