How many times have you purchased Pinball Arcade?

How many times have you bought the game?

• Total voters
N

Nik Barbour

I just tell my wife everything is a demo ;)

"Hey, look at the demo I downloaded." "Oh, yeah, that... it's a demo." "I'm on some beta list and they sent this out as a demo..."

Nice idea Gord, I'll save that one for later!

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
I'm single. I do whatever whenever.
LOL I'm with you on that one. People don't get it when I tell them I tap dance in the door every night after work! Very nice to be able to play guitar or pinball for hours if I like and not get into "trouble" hahah!

N

Nik Barbour

Despite my moaning, I am an incredibly lucky guy!
I married my best mate, and she is still my best friend, despite all I give her to put up with.
We have a really great life, and being a Dad is mind blowing! (literally some times - yesterday in Ikea, another story)
Despite my complaining at the time the console was pried out of my very tight grip - she has managed to achieve making me actually look forward to my Birthday
No mean feat as I approach the final countdown to 40! (where did that time go?)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I always seem to talk my wife into getting my presents early. I suppose it kind of diminishes the actual holiday a bit, but I just don't have any patience when it comes to waiting for gifts.

N

Nik Barbour

I always seem to talk my wife into getting my presents early. I suppose it kind of diminishes the actual holiday a bit, but I just don't have any patience when it comes to waiting for gifts.

Teach me your skills - is it some kind of mind control trick?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
So far just once, on the 360. That's my main game-playing platform. However, I plan on getting an Android phone sometime in the future. When I do, I'll probably buy at least a few of my favorites.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
3 times: PS3, 360, Android. My Android tablet gets the most play because I play on lunch at work. Plus, I've been addicted to Bride of Pinbot which isn't available for my consoles as of this post.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Twice, iOS and 360. PC will be the third. Android *possibly* the fourth, depending on whether it ever works with the x86 builds of it. Otherwise, the PC version on my tablet as well (provided a crappy AMD Brazos chipset is enough to handle it).

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Twice sort of, will probably buy all tables on xbox and favorite tables on Android so far, but that could easily change to all on both.

Dodd

Apr 23, 2012
I have bought Pinball Arcade for my iPhone 4s and new iPad 3rd generation on IOS, on my MAC, XBOX 360(My Favorite Version), and have it on my Playstation Vita.

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
I originally bought it on PS3, but after noticing the slight flipper lag issue I moved to the 360. I don't have an iOS device, otherwise I'd probably buy it there as well.

I'm sure I'll be getting the PC version when that comes out, joining the others who plan to use the X-Arcade tankstick, which is what I use with Visual Pinball.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
I'm sure I'll be getting the PC version when that comes out, joining the others who plan to use the X-Arcade tankstick, which is what I use with Visual Pinball.

THis is what I will do. Especially if down the track, I could make my own pinball cabinet if the game developed to a point where it was feasible to do so (VP style).

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It's great to see that over half the voters have purchased The Pinball Arcade on multiple platforms and devices. I hope this trend continues for DLC tables as well.

ragingpoodle

May 6, 2012
Twice because I finally broke down and purchased the 360 version because of the lag on the PS3 flippers (mostly noticeable on TOTAN). TOTAN plays SO MUCH better on the 360 than the PS3. I really wanted to get all the games on the PS3 because I have more hard drive space and may get a VITA in the future. Since apparently Farsight thinks this is a TV specific issue I'm pessimistic about it getting fixed. I have a 2011 Sony TV an NX720, and I am playing in game mode with Cinemotion off but I don't know if it's the higher refresh rate or what but the lag really kills the game.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Everyone I hear with lag issues seems to have a Sony TV, including me. A large percentage at least.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts