How to eat my ham

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I had a neighbor that used to spank her kids with a wooden spoon. I thought she was kidding about it until I saw her chasing one of her kids through the yard with a wooden spoon in hand.
I couldn't stop laughing. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

Extort - you might need a spanking. ;)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I had a neighbor that used to spank her kids with a wooden spoon. I thought she was kidding about it until I saw her chasing one of her kids through the yard with a wooden spoon in hand.
I couldn't stop laughing. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

Extort - you might need a spanking. ;)

That sounds nice. You have any hot friends that are into tall dark and handsome young lads? But they have to like pinball though, that's a deal breaker. And mold, and bad descisions, and irresponsibility, and just being a crappy person. Sign me up

Howbout your neighbor?

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That sounds nice. You have any hot friends that are into tall dark and handsome young lads? But they have to like pinball though, that's a deal breaker. And mold, and bad descisions, and irresponsibility, and just being a crappy person. Sign me up

Howbout your neighbor?

Sorry, the neighbor with the spoon moved to Pittsburgh.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Who's up for a road trip to Pittsbugh? You just gotta chip in with some gas money, and I'll supply the beer and cigarettes. If you need hard drugs, that's on you. But make it snappy with the reply, cause I'll have to call a Bus rental service.

It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Who's up for a road trip to Pittsbugh? You just gotta chip in with some gas money, and I'll supply the beer and cigarettes. If you need hard drugs, that's on you. But make it snappy with the reply, cause I'll have to call a Bus rental service.

It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!

Sounds like you're on a mission from God.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Hit it!

Pittsburgh is considerably more than 106 miles from Chicago. I know, I've driven it. Man, northern Indiana is dull.

invitro

May 4, 2012

If you go when PAPA or Pinburgh is going on, and you can pick me up in Appalachia, you can count me in, and I'll pay ALL the gas money.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
If you go when PAPA or Pinburgh is going on, and you can pick me up in Appalachia, you can count me in, and I'll pay ALL the gas money.

I'll get back to you on that. There's also an event every August I think, up here in Michigan. Crawley and I were there last year but never got a chance to meet up. Tons of tables in great condition, and rare. But hey, I'll come pick you up to come to this thing, but you have to give me my trophy for predicting the season five tables (before the leak). Hehe, can you see the fake confidence there? Cause it's still not over

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts