How to get Pro tables?

Gorkde

Oct 14, 2014
I bought normal tables since all what I found about it in the Internet was that pro has the operator menu.

Later I learned pro also contains a table inspection mode which I would like to have.

But now I can't upgrade my normal tables to pro since he only shows me "You already own that tables".

Support is not answering my questions, so what can I do?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
When you are in the My Tables folder tables that have pro modes available will have an icon that says "go pro" you will see it appear as you scroll through your tables as each one is highlighted. At least that's how it works on the iOS and OSX. Hope this helps.

Gorkde

Oct 14, 2014
Ok I found that tiny button but once I press it it offers me to buy pro for the full price (30€) but I already paid 23€ so I should pay 7€ not 30€!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
It should charge you 3.99 for the pro version or $7 if you don't own the table and buy the table and pro at the same time. What are you playing on?

Gorkde

Oct 14, 2014
Im playing on Android and did purchase the season table packs.

Also I did try to buy the season Pro of it. But he wants the full price (saw the same price for pro before I bought the normal ones)

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
There's no upgrade price for Pro if you own the standard tables already. So basically have to purchase it a second time to get Pro.

It's an annoyance that has been around since Pro started so there's no rush in changing how that works. So you either should wait for a sale (rare) or just pick and choose specific tables you want in Pro mode.

From my own experiences the only things I've ever checked on Pro mode were the table scoring hints and every once in awhile the table exploration. It's not really been worth it for my self and I suspect most people barely play with the Pro settings other than to check them out.

Gorkde

Oct 14, 2014
Thats what I thought too but table exploration is something I would really like to have but I will for sure not buy everything again and pay twice the normal costs that way.

So im essence they now loose money since I wont upgrade then.

Why aren't they changing it? Makes no sense to loose money....

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts