How to install new Updates and DLC tables

Pericles

May 30, 2012
Thanks guys, I will try all of this tonight. Would it surprise you to know that I have personally logged less than 30 minutes on my PS3 since last Saturday? My son has been on it though! :rolleyes:

mrbigal101

Aug 16, 2012
hi guys,

im new to the site so a big hello to u all. at the risk of sounding naive....im trying to get more dlc for the full game unlock on ps3, ive tryed the re-download/install of the trial version but this does not seem to work. it doesnt even appear on the main screen as a game. so ive completely uninstalled all files pertaining to pinball arcade and re downloaded the trial. again it seems to install the full version with just the original 4 tables (arabian,ripleys,theatre and black hole) as an avid pinball player 'back in the day' i am eager for more tables.

any help would be appreciated

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
hi guys,

im new to the site so a big hello to u all. at the risk of sounding naive....im trying to get more dlc for the full game unlock on ps3, ive tryed the re-download/install of the trial version but this does not seem to work. it doesnt even appear on the main screen as a game. so ive completely uninstalled all files pertaining to pinball arcade and re downloaded the trial. again it seems to install the full version with just the original 4 tables (arabian,ripleys,theatre and black hole) as an avid pinball player 'back in the day' i am eager for more tables.

any help would be appreciated

Are you European? Theres no new tables out in the Eu yet. Either wait 4-6 weeks or get a NA account and gameversion (but that needs rebuying)

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
Unfortunately this isn't working for me. I DLed the tables on the Vita. Now I want them on my PS3 but when I go to DL them, all I see in the list (In the game itself and on PSN) are the Vita versions. I don't see the PS3 versions at all :/

Guess I'll just have to play on the Vita until I get this fixed.

Okay I just realized the two DLs both say PS Vita on it, but the scrolling text says PS Vita and the other listing doesn't so I suppose that's the PS3 version, even though right above it it says Vita. This is so confusing. I'll DL it and see what happens.

OMG it worked!! The listing shouldn't say PS Vita on it then!! I guess I don't need help anymore.

I'm assuming the trophies are separate too on PS3 and Vita so woo.

Last edited:

Ruz-El

Sep 6, 2012
Is the 2.02 patch in Canada? Nothing installs new when I go into the game and when I download the the demo to install over my current game it says "Later Version installed, No need to install this." or some such thing. So where do I get the 2.02 patch? I re-downloaded the Monster Bash pack but it didn't fix it either. :S

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Is the 2.02 patch in Canada? Nothing installs new when I go into the game and when I download the the demo to install over my current game it says "Later Version installed, No need to install this." or some such thing. So where do I get the 2.02 patch? I re-downloaded the Monster Bash pack but it didn't fix it either. :S

It appears that Farsight may have had Sony take down the 2.0.2 patch due to the 720p bug....check here:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...ugs-and-Feedback?p=27275&viewfull=1#post27275

BTW, this guide was really only needed for the first DLC/update. From now on, you shouldn't have to delete anything to get the new DLC to show up (unless something gets messed up again).

Last edited:

Ruz-El

Sep 6, 2012
It appears that Farsight may have had Sony take down the 2.0.2 patch due to the 720p bug....check here:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...ugs-and-Feedback?p=27275&viewfull=1#post27275

BTW, this guide was really only needed for the first DLC/update. From now on, you shouldn't have to delete anything to get the new DLC to show up (unless something gets messed up again).

Ah okay, thanks for the heads up, I thought I was missing something. And tell them to put the patch back up, I play 1080! :p

Zacharry

Banned
Aug 29, 2012
Oh wow this is really good. I was about to search online about some steps that are needed for installing new updates and DLC tables. I am so grateful that i have been provided with enough stuff for my work. It will save my time and money.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
It was a head scratcher for me as well when the first DLC rolled out for PS3 and I never had problems with anything else I've ever downloaded from PSN. Thankfully you can always find good advice and help right here on these forums.

Gadbury

Jul 20, 2012
Step 4 : Highlight unlock this table for each table you want to buy ( If you already bought the Vita version it's ready to go and will not charge you a second time) select DOWNLOAD or BUY , the game will then download the pak / install it , and when you exit the store youll still be in the game , but the tables are now ready to be played.

What if you bought the PS3 DLC first? When I view the table on Vita version, unlock sends me to the Store and tries to charge me again for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.