I buy the tables on PSN for my PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
So, dont download the demo if I already have the full version? And re-download the full version and try to install the new tables at that time?

Please just download and install the Demo and all will work fine...trust us.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Go to psn store, download ps3 demo, problem solved. Why make this harder and keep asking questions, you couldve been plaing 15 mins ago.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
Appeantly the "full game" is not as up-to-date as the "Demo", thats the problem, not the user. If the "full game" was up-to-date, guess what, the tables would probably install with no problem.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Appeantly the "full game" is not as up-to-date as the "Demo", thats the problem, not the user. If the "full game" was up-to-date, guess what, the tables would probably install with no problem.

Exactly...this is not a user problem, merely an oversight that should be corrected with future DLC releases.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
Ok, im trying my best to keep calm and collective about it all. So, I get the demo downloaded, then what? Try and install the tables? Then the tables install and work hopefully. Then delete the demo version? I already have full version installed.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
the demo is the full game. You've only unlocked it with a key when you purchased it. Due to a patchproblem with the ps3 you have to redownload it. After youve done that, start the game and its all peachy.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
So which one do I get rid of? Dont need duplicate games on my consoles hdd. Or will it just overwrite what I already have?

Ben Belden

Jun 12, 2012
Ok, im trying my best to keep calm and collective about it all. So, I get the demo downloaded, then what? Try and install the tables? Then the tables install and work hopefully. Then delete the demo version? I already have full version installed.

The tables don't need to be downloaded and installed. They are already part of the game in that you can play trial versions of each of the DLC tables without purchasing anything. All you are buying is an unlock for them for unlimited play. So after you purchase them, it will download a small file and take you back to the game.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012

Once you download and install the Demo, you will have one copy of the full game installed and unlocked (since you already purchased the core pack) and you'll be able to download and install the unlock keys to the new tables (that I assume you've already purchased) and proceed to play them.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Just make sure not to download the vita unlocks but the ps3 (you pay for one you get both, so you dont have to pay double if you did)

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
Once you download and install the Demo, you will have one copy of the full game installed and unlocked (since you already purchased the core pack) and you'll be able to download and install the unlock keys to the new tables (that I assume you've already purchased) and proceed to play them.

Wow, sounds like 2 monkeys.... a football. I hope it works, been looking forward to updated MM and Funhouse.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
Im at like 66% of the demo downloaded. Would've been done by, had I not been told to just re-download the whole game. I'll let ya all know how it works for me.

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
Any of you in NC? Particually near Greensboro?

http://lostarkvideogames.com/

Have yet to visit this place, I definitely will though, supposed to have a nice collection of pinball.

I plan on setting some high scores there. :)

Last edited:

Jerry_Sizzla

Jun 26, 2012
Ok, I've downloaded the demo and really saw no difference in the XMB (no "Pinball Arcade Demo" reference), in terms of the tables being installed. Downloaded the demo and tried installing the tables (appearing as PS install bubbles), still no go. still wants a PSvita plugged in to install. I was like, what the hell, launch the game and see. And sure enough the tables are there. I did not check this before, as I figured the tables needed to be installed to be played on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.