I guess there is no shot for iOS 9.3.5 Stern Pinball?

Damon0306

Aug 10, 2013
😥😥😥. I have an old IPad mini and cannot upgrade to IOS 10, guess there is no way I can try out Stern Pinball Arcade?

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Sorry, but you are correct. Requires iOS 10 and 1gb of ram.

My iPad 2 is way out... but my other iOS devices are ok. My problem is I don't break them and they just become obsolete/disposable. I used to be shocked when parents would give toddlers iPads to play with and slobber on - now I get it. Apple devices have a short lifespan and aren't worth anything.

The update for the initial bug is out BTW

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thankfully the resale value is good. I've sold a couple of my old ones on Ebay and made out like a bandit.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
my apple accounts been holding 200+ applications(read mostly games) hostage for almost 2 years now....stuipd brexit tech spikes

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hi Kolchak,
i have an iPad 4 here, which has 2 gb of ram and the newest iOS is installed. The game always closes, when I select Star Trek. Can You play StarTrek on Your device?

Star Trek crashes on the ipad 4. I reported it to FS.

jonathan.rowe.75

Nov 5, 2015
I sent an email to Stern over the same issue a month or so awhile ago. I was hoping that they would include iCade support (I have a miniature pinball table made from the guts of an iCade). They replied with the same 'thank you for the suggestion'. My iPad 2 is 9.3.5 as well, no dice on Stern Pinball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts