I had a chance to play the actual Cirqus Voltaire table yesterday

typh00n

Dec 29, 2012
what about the pinball gravity? i feel that the TPA version has a very low gravity setting compared to the real one.

night

May 18, 2012
It might be my personal flavor but I consider CV and FunHouse as the best table pack TPA has released. FunHouse is just superrrrr.

Damon0306

Aug 10, 2013
It might be my personal flavor but I consider CV and FunHouse as the best table pack TPA has released. FunHouse is just superrrrr.

I agree, Circus Voltaire and FunHouse are my 2 favorite tables. I don't own any REAL pinball machines, but if I could these 2 tables would be my DREAM machines.

raisindot

Sep 3, 2013
Circus Voltaire is one of those few tables that represent the pinnacle of pinball art, along with Tales of the Arabian Nights and Theatre of Magic. When you find a real one in perfectly maintained condition, it's as much of a joy to look at when you're not playing as when you are. There used to be a beautiful one at our local arcade, but the owner took it out (along with Twilight Zone and Scared Stiff) because he was gradually replacing his Williams/Bally tables with crappy new comic book and metal band Sterns. I never go there anymore.

Members online

Members online