I'd Buy That Table - An Unofficial Poll

Which tables would you want to buy in TPA? Select as many as you'd like

• Total voters

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
As a pinball fan, I cannot see any reason why I wouldn't buy any of those, providing FarSight did them justice.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
i selected a few from the list however i would most likely buy any table pack offered in the future. MISSING from that list and a real want is EBD this ranks right up there with Centaur. In fact EBD and Centaur were chained together back to back in the college 1983 game room. More then anything i would like to see EBD i can't believe its being left out.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Since each season contains roughly 20 tables per season, I would have rather seen the poll set to where we could only pick 20 tables we'd like to see in Season Three.

That said, I've chosen the 20 tables I'd like to see in Season Three.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm not going to kid myself here, I will buy them all as soon as they become available. But for the vote, I just picked the ones that I feel are must haves for me.

Day

Jan 9, 2013
additionally Haunted House. HH and Xenon were the first 2 tables i looked for in the list

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
I'm not going to kid myself here, I will buy them all as soon as they become available. But for the vote, I just picked the ones that I feel are must haves for me.
+1 (but as it seems most tables on this list are must haves for me o_O)

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
I'd love to see all of them and will buy all of them. Sad to see Cyclone hanging around in the middle of the results. That's one of the tables I'd like to see the most.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I'm sure we all have our favorites that dip lower on the charts but that's a pretty good list. I'm also an Eight Ball Deluxe fan. Would love to see Comet some day as well.

thetrout

Apr 10, 2012
I'd buy them all, so I just voted for my absolute favorites. My #1 choice is Who Dunnit, because I'm a weirdo that way.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I think there should have been a limit on this poll, such as "select up to 5 choices".

I checked everyone but two of them (Cyclone and Xenon).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.