I'd Buy That Table - An Unofficial Poll

Which tables would you want to buy in TPA? Select as many as you'd like

• Total voters

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Also, the way I also see it >_>

Season 1 - Mostly Williams with some more sprinkled in.
Season 2 - Mostly Bally with Gottlieb and Williams sprinkled in
Season 3 - About 50-50 in regards to Bally and Williams with others sprinkled in

They've exhausted a lot of the must have Williams tables already, so it's only natural they need customer data to work out where to go from here. It's not like we're missing any top 10 tables that are easily obtainable, otherwise it'd be a simple "Oh, just get Medieval Madness or Bride of Pinbot"

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Everyone, please keep in mind that the only winner as a result of this poll will be the pinball community. FarSight stated that they would take the results of this poll into consideration when selecting and prioritizing their table release schedule for the remainder of Season Two and the forthcoming Season Three.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I'm kind of excited about Fish Tales too... But I actually like Roadshow more, believe it or not. I'm also a fan of Earthshaker and Diner.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Lots of good tables, but I have a soft spot for Spectrum, and that would probably top most of my choices here, other than High Speed and The Getaway. Getaway and High Speed were two of my favorite tables growing up. Thanks to Silverball, the PHoF and others, I've also enjoyed Red and Ted, Earthshaker, Junkyard, and Cyclone.

And while we're talking licensed tables as well, I'd get a TPA tattoo and paint advertising all over my car if we somehow got WWF Royal Rumble.

VALIS

Apr 20, 2013
All of them. I'll buy every table you make even if you make 1000 more. It's that simple.

I really wish Bad Cats and Cyclone were on your radar, though. Two of my favorites, great themes, great gameplay in between the complex tables of the 90s and the pre-80s simplicity.

edit: Oh, Cyclone is on there. Cool. Now for some Bad Cats love!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'd probably end up with all of them on my console of choice - however my top three from that list would be:

Banzai Run
Red & Ted's Roadshow
The Shadow

Those would make me a happy camper !!!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I love how people are voting for TAF like its actually going to happen! :p welcome to the forum FB users :)
look at all first posters DAMN TPA forum virgin call if I've ever :p

fnj0504

Dec 28, 2012
i'm a forum noob, but fondly remember skipping class as a kid to pump quarters into the local The Shadow machine. The Addams Family as an available table is certainly a dream of mine. I own and play every TPA table and will continue to support any table that is lovingly (painstakingly) recreated. It's like carrying my childhood around in my pocket. ;)

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I've already voted but after I did so I looked over on www.pinside.com and saw some some vids of tables I'm not familiar with. I found Fish Tales http://vimeo.com/24518560 pretty interesting and I'm sorry I didn't vote for it as well. There are others like Demolition Man that looks interesting with the gripped flippers http://vimeo.com/33606800. Impressed but I would love to get some Stern Tables like LOTR, Iron Man, Spiderman, Batman etc. Licenses will be a disaster but they should make it at some point. I know the polls are Bally and Williams but Stern doesn't seem to have many on the list of tables in TPA (2 Ripley's and Harley)

That said the tables on the lost are top notch and I would be happy to see them in TPA.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I'm sure everyone wants TAF / IJ / BSD etc. but give me Fish Tales sometime soon and I'll be pretty happy..

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Man, so many great tables that aren't on this list, specifically System 11 stuff (F-14, Bad Cats, Grand Lizard, Big Guns, Police Force, and Riverboat Gambler would have gotten votes from me). I wish the polls were separate for Williams and Bally, but oh well.

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I love how people are voting for TAF like its actually going to happen! :p welcome to the forum FB users :)
look at all first posters DAMN TPA forum virgin call if I've ever :p

Yeah, I think Farsight already said it wouldn't happen or something to that effect. Dangle that carrot though! ;)

I honestly don't understand why this table couldn't happen. Is it just the licensing fee is too high, or is there a party that is unwilling to license this out? If that's the case I wonder if they realize people will just continue to play it for free on VPin?
At least with TPA they would be getting compensated for it.

How about a poll for Data East & Stern/Sega next?

I still want to get a vote in for The Simpsons tables. I would take those over AF. We certainly have enough monster/macabre tables with Monster bash, and the Elvira tables, but we don't have a fun cartoon themed table yet.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
So many solid pins to choose from. I almost want to vote for the underdogs just so they don't get neglected. I also find it strange that Congo has more votes than Indy 500, Swords of Fury, and Mousin' Around!

DoubleJackpot

May 29, 2013
So yeah...I'm "new" to the forum as I just signed up to vote, but i have been on here for along time reading what ya'all are writing and I have been playing TPA since it launched on XBOX and Android.

I have ONE question though, beings TAF is my FAVORITE Pin of all time....Of course I would hope TPA would realize just HOW MUCH money people were willing to fork out for the chance for this pin to be immortalized on a gaming platform.

Has TPA actually said they will not make it???

If they wanted $500,000 for a Kickstarter for TAF...and they gave it enough time...I bet they would actually hit it.

Get the actual numbers, find out what this "unreachable" number is and give the fan's a chance to get there. It's at least worth a shot!!!

Rollergoalie16

Dec 25, 2012
The chance of TAF ever being made is slim to none. Not only is the licensing for that table going to be extremely tough to acquire in a general and absurdly difficult in a monetary sense, but Raul Julia's estate has refused any and all licensing of his likeness since his death in 1994. I wouldn't count on seeing TAF in a legit digital format ever. On a side note, I wonder if Farsight would consider a 3 table DLC pack one day and give us the Comet, Cyclone, and Hurricane coaster trilogy?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts