I'd Buy That Table - An Unofficial Poll

Which tables would you want to buy in TPA? Select as many as you'd like

• Total voters

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
As an American, there is no reason not to vote for Doctor Who, which is an awesome table. On top of that it is a fantastic show. I remember the first time I saw an episode back in the late 80's, my mind was completely blown. I haven't been able to watch regularly but have never been anything but very entertained by it. I would recommend for anyone to be open-minded to foreign entertainment.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Rosie o donnell is scaring people away being on the flintstones back glass. In all seriousness I am surprised that some tables are so low. People are always raving about that one and I do believe dredd and Johnny moronic should be way higher. The second table is a horrible movie but awesome game. I always try to promote those two games.

My biggest fear is that if people are being serious, what does that say with such low percentages on these tables. If they are not answering correctly, it is only harming the data farsight gets to help make decisions on release strategy.

There's no correct answer here. This is an unscientific poll and I don't see how people can be harming the data if they're just picking what they would like to see in TPA.

N

netizen

I am not dreaming. Adam's family is in the list!

Yes, but remember. The list itself is a dream. There's nothing official about this poll.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

srvfan

Jun 3, 2013
I would love to see KISS pinball, however I am sure that Gene Simmons wouldn't come cheap. This is by far my most played app on my IPHONE and my wife's Kindle Fire I bought her for Christmas. I am amazed and the difference from the IPhone 4S to the Kindle's screen size. One more thing, I haven't checked this out yet but we JUST bought a new HP, Intel Quad-core PC. The thing is loaded (with a term I had not heard but love "bloat-ware" which includes Wild Tangent Games, Xbox/Microsoft Games, and HP Games). now I have seen the Pinball FX game but not y'all's offered. I would love to be able to either be able to play either the tables I've bought for my Apple devices or our Kindle (Android) device on my PC. I have purchased some of the same tables twice because I love them and currently own just about 90% or maybe more on one or the other or both portable devices. Is there a way to play these on the PC or can you see about adding them? It would seem that you could. It makes me mad when I see bootlegged stuff on-line, especially as a musician, that is available to purchase. (Sorry, a little off topic, but I've seen it with games too). Thanks for your help and hope to see more new tables that are as cool as the last several! I'd never seen Cactus Canyon but bought it!

N

netizen

JUST bought a new HP, Intel Quad-core PC. The thing is loaded (with a term I had not heard but love "bloat-ware" which includes Wild Tangent Games, Xbox/Microsoft Games, and HP Games). ... Is there a way to play these on the PC ...?

Windows 8 app store, wait for steam, try bluetacks

Welcome to the forum, check out the search feature and the appropriate sections for these questions as they have been answered.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
never seen the show Dr.WHO but I played the pin and its awesome! kinda reminded me of PIN*BOT except waaay cooler :)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
In the world of video games the movie tie-in game is so often the kiss of death (with notable exceptions). So glad that's not true in pinball. When it comes down to it the theme of a table doesn't matter to me. Game play is all that matters. But its cool that some great movie and tv tie-in themes are also great pinball.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
There's no correct answer here. This is an unscientific poll and I don't see how people can be harming the data if they're just picking what they would like to see in TPA.

The problem is they are not picking tables they would buy. Read the responses throughout the thread. The poll is basically asking yes or no, would you buy this table for each one listed. People are posting they are only voting for their favorite or a top ten or they refuse to vote for some reason. That's reading way too much into it and does not give an accurate response to an, as you already stated, unscientific poll.

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
The problem is they are not picking tables they would buy. Read the responses throughout the thread. The poll is basically asking yes or no, would you buy this table for each one listed. People are posting they are only voting for their favorite or a top ten or they refuse to vote for some reason. That's reading way too much into it and does not give an accurate response to an, as you already stated, unscientific poll.

Yep.

The goal was supposed to be "would you buy this table", not "which one do you want next".

Anyone that doesn't vote for a table that they WOULD buy if released is doing nothing but hurting the chances of those games being released.. ever.

While not "official" polls by FarSight, they certainly do read these threads for input.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Yep.

The goal was supposed to be "would you buy this table", not "which one do you want next".

Anyone that doesn't vote for a table that they WOULD buy if released is doing nothing but hurting the chances of those games being released.. ever.

While not "official" polls by FarSight, they certainly do read these threads for input.

Not to mention that it probably factors more into release strategy more than anything. This would be important when it comes to pairing up tables (I imagine you would attempt to have a low and high popularity table set with the popular one carrying the other or two medium popularity tables to balance out). It also would effect release dates although the strategy there is anyone's guess.

pahumaran

Apr 2, 2013
I voted for several tables, but actually buy them all. But my favorites are:
- Indiana Jones: The Adventure Pinball - 1993 (W)
- The Addams Family - 1992 (B)
- Fish Tales - 1992 (W)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I thought maybe so, but then I saw Gord was the only one who said anything about Brits and Doctor Who, so that's the only comment he could reply to...but it's hard to tell with Palmer.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts