Ideas for pinball skins?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
A transparent ball with a 3D skull inside like on MYSTERY MEN
Planet earth like on PHOFWC I liked using that on SPACE SHUTTLE

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
earth skin, marble (semi clear with ribbon center or skull like SKILL_SHOT says) wish they were 0.99 tho but id get the earth and eye ball skin for sure.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I'm not really bothered about pro mode, but I'd definitley pay 99p for a cool ball skin.

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Changing skin feels like the ball has different physics, but I think it is just optical illusion. (The ball feels 'heavier' when I change it to the yellow smiley). BTW, the physics are very good on the new tables.

Pesthauch666

Mar 20, 2013
Usually I play with the standard pinball for the sole reason that somehow my timing is off with other designs... even the golden one distracts me too much :confused:.

But I really would like to see an Commodore Amiga "Boing Ball" Ballskin (as seen in my Avatar) as homage to the glorious age of 2D Pinball games published by 21 Century and developed by either Digital Illusions CE (DICE) (Pinball Dreams, -Fantasies, -Illusions), Spidersoft (despite their attempt with Pinball Mania was god aweful) and maybe the best in the 21 Century portfolio: "Slam Tilt" (developed by Liquid Dezign). Honorable mentions of course to the "other" good pinball games on the Amiga like "Obsession" (Unique Development Studios / Blade Development), "Pinball Prelude" (Effigy) and "Pinball Brain Damage" (Mind's Eye Entertainment).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.