If you had to destroy one pinball machine, which would you choose?

Tochni

Jul 22, 2015
Which pinball machine do you really hate and why?

image.axd

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Wheel of Fortune.
You don't really get to solve puzzles and take a look at the flipper/drain setup...

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Does it have to be a machine? Can it be the busted ass vendors that install machines to just sit until they are broken and rotted instead?

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Wheel of Fortune.
You don't really get to solve puzzles and take a look at the flipper/drain setup...

I finally got to play this table recently for the first time. Those left/right drain lanes are actually not bad at all. You get a "free spin" (extra ball) for each lane it goes down. So as long the ball keeps going down different lanes you can keep playing. And that's what happened with my game. I got some extra balls plus several free spins. So the game lasted forever.

The lighting on the game is fantastic too - particularly on the Wheel itself.

But yeah my understanding is the game overall isn't that good and the code isn't finished. After waiting for a chance to play it so long and finally getting to I don't have a huge desire to go back and play it again.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
For me I would say Baby Pac Man.

I recall seeing this when it first came out in the arcades. At the time I didn't care for pinball but I sure loved arcade games and Pac Man in particular. So a hybrid of the two genre of games seemed so neat. But ugh is it bad. Yeah you got the classic Pac Man style play on the CRT screen but where as Ms Pac Man and Jr. Pac Man had some neat features Baby Pac was just standard Pac Man play with power pellets you had to earn in the pinball portion of the game. Problem was the pinball portion was terrible too. Very small, slow, and not much to shoot for.

I had such high hopes for this game when I saw it and it crushed me how bland it was. Destroy them.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Blasphemy! :)
I always cringe a bit when I see a stripped down cabinet that got made into a couch or something. Some pins get beyond repair I guess.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
If somebody could provide me with a pristine Gold Edition Addams Family pinball machine. I promise I will destroy it privately in my home! #MakeItHappen

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I finally got to play this table recently for the first time. Those left/right drain lanes are actually not bad at all. You get a "free spin" (extra ball) for each lane it goes down. So as long the ball keeps going down different lanes you can keep playing. And that's what happened with my game. I got some extra balls plus several free spins. So the game lasted forever.

The lighting on the game is fantastic too - particularly on the Wheel itself.

But yeah my understanding is the game overall isn't that good and the code isn't finished. After waiting for a chance to play it so long and finally getting to I don't have a huge desire to go back and play it again.

i do like the outlines with the chance to save the ball (kind of like a modified kickback) - its the unique center drain with super wide flippers and 2 separate center lanes to drain with a post in-between. it takes some unintuitive patience to not flip and let the ball hit the center post and pray it bounces to one of the flippers. I suppose its not the worst table ever and is in fact is pretty unique with regard to the lower half of the playfield, it just that we got in new tables at my local spot (game of thrones and ghostbusters) and they replaced games I would rather not see go (tron and addams) instead of Wheel (which is somehow a pretty strong earner).

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts