Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
What? someone at Valve is right now trying to get it on the store ?
Suppose I better return Valves cat :)

Last edited:

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Although indefinite in nature, a few is usually more than two (two often being referred to as "a couple of"), and less than "several". If the sample population is say between 5 and 20, a few would mean three or four, but no more than this. However, if the population sample size were in the millions, "a few" could refer to several hundred items. In other words, few in this context means a very very small percentage but way over the 3 or 4 usually ascribed to it its use with much much smaller numbers.

..snipped from the "few" wiki ...yes the word "few" has it's own wiki.. what have we come to..

I'm sure it'll be "soon" ;p

We'll be fine...almost there...stay on target.. just getting a response from them at this time a day is definite progress :)

VenomPlug

Oct 30, 2012
So it's going to happen today...awesome! I think the est. wait will be 4-5 hours max. Time to grab a beer and finally see it running.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
I'm stuck at school but I will so buy this via the Steam Android app the moment the game releases. I can't wait.

Nimrod

Oct 29, 2013
I'll probably be asleep when it comes out, but at least I'll be able to play tomorrow morning :)

BadgerDeluxe

FarSight Employee
Aug 14, 2013
ab0caa81fc66.jpg

I badly want this as a poster in my office.

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
I want to go to sleep now I'm tired but I know I wont sleep while TPA is installed :/
Got my Steam Wallet bouncing off the screen prob buy all of it.

Last edited:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Doesn't really matter. It's too late in Europe. Like most people I have to work tomorrow morning.

Hef Hughner

Sep 10, 2013
Me too. Hope i get to play at least one game T2 before i have to go to bed. Last time i played this 15 years ago (dont know the exact time) in Bochum. Its about time.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
It looks like it's available now. At least I'm downloading a 2.7 gig file. I did a search on it and it came up that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts