iOS - Bug iOS VER 1.1.1 Bugs

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I don't know if this has been reported or not. If I make a high score on CV and have to enter initials after I enter my initials the sound if off during the match sequence and the replay knock sounds extremely muted.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
On CV I got juggler multiball today, the first ball said "locked" even though it didn't stay in the top left (it didn't even sit in the lock). After I locked the other two balls and started juggler multiball all three drained as I was stuck in plunger view. The three balls got saved and the camera went back to normal, but I shot them up towards the far-left (near the juggler lock) and all three balls just clumped together and wouldn't move. I had to quit.

Last edited:

Jay

May 19, 2012
To be able to start multiball the third ball is send to plunger. Only the camera is not pull back so you aren't able to pull the plunger. Call assistent doesn't work because THE ball isn't stuck. Only stopping the complete game will solve the problem. Downside of This is that you lose your score. Played two days and it happend twice.

This just happened to me for the first time. It was odd how the "call attendant" button specifically stated no balls were stuck, but the machine kept going through its cycle looking for a missing ball.

Yodzilla

Apr 1, 2012
It looks like tables are back to crashing on resume sadly. I'm on an iPad2 running 5.1.1 and even without launching any other apps on resume/unlock Pinball Arcade appears for a split second and then crashes.

Jay

May 19, 2012
With Funhouse, there's a graphics glitch if the ball isn't hit solidly into Rudy's mouth. It sort of hangs off his upper lip.

The multitracking music bug seems to happen if you finish a game and then start another right away. If you quit the table and then restart it, the music seems fine.

Cowboy

Feb 23, 2012
I looked and didn't see this mentioned yet....but when I get the 3 ball Highwire Multiball on CV.....the minute it says Multi-ball....it also put the big word TILT across my screen......and that ends the game

You can move the flippers but for some odd reason they don't really effect the balls...it's like the balls weigh 4 tons...then they drain....I've had it happen 3 different times now.

On the new iPad.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.