Bug iOS Version 1.1.8 Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Grannell

Sep 30, 2012
Maybe I'm still a bit of a PA newb, but is there meant to be an orange plunger button floating about the place in Harley Davidson on the iPad? It's quite… distracting.

Santacruz

Sep 28, 2012
May have missed a response elsewhere on the forum but any chance of Farsight explaining the current iphone 5 view issues (see specific thread) and (hopefully) when things will be sorted. Desperate to play the new tables but feel disinclined to buy them when all the tables are verging on unplayable just now.

Laurence Merraine

May 14, 2012
I got about 7m on Elvira and when I went to post it on Facebook, it crashed, and has deleted all of my goals, and booted me out of the farsight sign in. Hasn't kept any of my high scores either.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
There appear to be lots of bugs on Taxi.

1) Tried entering a highscore (7 million or so). It immediately reset the score to zero. Tried clicking the left and right arrows (which were still on the screen), and it started a second, third, then fourth player. Very similar to the picture above. I can upload another if it's wanted, but it wouldn't be too much different.

2) Earned the crossover bonus, but it didn't register in the Wizard Goal (Grrrrr....).

3) The ball goes through the flipper very, VERY frequently on this table, probably because it plays so fast! See this discussion for a full discussion of this on other tables: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...per-Bug-Confirmed?highlight=flipper+confirmed

I think I'm going to take a break from Taxi. The flipper issue mixed with the high score and game locking bug make me want to wait.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Shot the ball up the express lane and ... something happened that got Taxi stuck.

Taxi went through the ball search with nothing, nudging does nothing, calling the attendant does nothing ("ball not stuck").

And I was having a GOOD game too.

OK, something is seriously wrong, it happened to me again a couple of times - shoot it up the express lane and the ball is stuck - call attendant doesn't work, the ball search doesn't work, tilting doesn't work. You have to quit and restart.

Grr. Why does it happen when I have a good game?!

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
On NGG, the striker is very... um. wimpy. You can't hear it when it fires (most noticeable when you get a high score).

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
On EATPM I was about to score my 4th multiball when the ball vanished into the skull lock, never to return! Call attendant didn't work so I had to tilt on my best game yet.

Reading other people's comments this seems to happen on other tables too, when people are doing well. Could the longer the table is in play increase the chance of this happening?

Just a thought! :D

Rikkdikulus

Sep 29, 2012
In MM, the field lights do not work, like the ramp indicators and which castle you are on. None of them work. Flashing bulbs do though. Ipad3 ios

Tried closing the app and restarting the iPad. No luck.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
In MM, the field lights do not work, like the ramp indicators and which castle you are on. None of them work. Flashing bulbs do though. Ipad3 ios

Tried closing the app and restarting the iPad. No luck.

That sounds like an old version of the table that has since been fixed. Assuming you have installed the upto date app version you may want to try deleting the table ( using software like ifunbox on your pc ) and redownloading it, or uninstalling and reinstalling the app ( although you will lose your high scores doing it this way ( they can be backed up though ). See the sticky for instructions.

Rikkdikulus

Sep 29, 2012
That sounds like an old version of the table that has since been fixed. Assuming you have installed the upto date app version you may want to try deleting the table ( using software like ifunbox on your pc ) and redownloading it, or uninstalling and reinstalling the app ( although you will lose your high scores doing it this way ( they can be backed up though ). See the sticky for instructions.

That did the trick. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.