Bug iOS Version 1.2.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic Angelone

Dec 5, 2012
A work-around for apps that aren't behaving nicely due to memory issues: you can close apps by double-clicking the Home button. That will give you a list of icons across the bottom of all apps that are currently running. Press and hold one and they'll all start to vibrate, like when you're arranging icons. Clicking the red "not" symbol on the app forces it to close. Often, closing the app in question (i.e. Pinball Arcade) will fix the issue by forcing it to reload, but if it's a memory issue, you might also try closing everything this way if that doesn't work.

Yeah, it's a little clumsy and slow if you have to close a lot of apps, but it's faster than rebooting the iPad.

Did all that it still crashes on that one table. Will try to reinstall the app to see if that fixes the issue.

marchendrix

Dec 7, 2012
Just a small one here, might not be update specific. Yesterday, I got a ball stuck below the top right bumper on RBION while playing on the iPad. It sat there and went through the table check two times, couldn't find it and fired off another ball. The ball was below the bumper, by the entry ramp opening. Thanks! First post!

madness

Dec 9, 2012
It is possible that some of the TZ (Twilight Zone) issues are caused by a very old game ROM
The prototype TZ tables had green lock (not orange) and the Jackpot animation is slightly different to later ROMs
There are other strange quirks with prototype ROMs on TZ

As I own a TZ machine with 9.2 ROM I won't pay for the TZ table on my iPad but I do like many other tables and I have already paid for at least 10

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
It is possible that some of the TZ (Twilight Zone) issues are caused by a very old game ROM
The prototype TZ tables had green lock (not orange) and the Jackpot animation is slightly different to later ROMs
There are other strange quirks with prototype ROMs on TZ

As I own a TZ machine with 9.2 ROM I won't pay for the TZ table on my iPad but I do like many other tables and I have already paid for at least 10

According to the Operator menu it says ROM 9.2, so no worries about that.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone 4S (landscape orientation), iOS 5.1.x

Bug Description: After playing some games of MM, the buttons at the attract screen are off-centered and Leaderboards are misspelled.

Steps to reproduce: Go into MM. Tilt phone sideways so you're playing horizontally. Play MM. At the end, observe that button labels are shifted to the left, and "Leaderboards" button now says "Leaderboar". If you tilt it to portrait mode, the buttons are fine (centered labels, and it says "Leaderboards"). Tilt it back landscape and the skewed buttons and misspelled Leaderboar is back.

Frequency: All the time for me.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Device/OS:
iPod touch 4g-IOS 6.0.1

Bug Description:
When choosing a ball skin and starting a game, the camera locks to a certain view depending on which table you're using, and the pause and camera buttons dissapear even after you close the app and restart the device. This isn't the first time it's happened either. The only fix is to delete the app and install it again.
Steps to reproduce:
Choose a ball skin, and start a game on any table.

Frequency:
Every time.

wiialoa

Dec 17, 2012
Device/OS:
iPhone 4 -IOS 6.0.1

Bug descritption :
On scared stiff, when I win a free game, I can not restart a new game. It crashes and I have access to anything and I have to restart the application completely.

Frequency:
Every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.