iOS Version 1.2.6 Discussion and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I did that and it only downloaded 2 files, shouldnt it have downloaded 6??

night

May 18, 2012
It d/l 6 when I updated. Finally that carpet nightmare has gone, much better this way.

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
-Nice to have a changelog, unfortunately now all tables i've tried so far are unplayable with ball stutter at times. Even on afm which worked flawlessly before. Dr.dude, ww, etc all previously worked flawlessly now have ball stutter. Restarted my ipad, same.
EDIT: may be better now/ok? I'll keep playing and see how it goes. Didn't do anything but restart app. No background apps running. While playing gorgar the ball almost stopped completely in play and then continued. Since then seems to be better.

-Black hole still has octagon pop bumpers and long skinny flippers after deleting table and reinstalling.

-Going from gorgar landscape camera 4 to whitewater landscape camera 4 is way too different in my opinion. The ww is now too far back. I like to be a little more immersed. At least an option like the camera in gorgar.

Last edited:

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
Firepower seems to have fixed the "weak plunge" issue.

If you previously barely got the ball into play, the flippers wouldn't activate.

I've not been able to replicate the previous issue.

Yay!

Edit:
Nope. Spoke too soon.

That bug is still there.

If you just Barely get the ball through the gate at the top of the plunger lane, plunger is still active and flippers are not.

Anybody figure out what changed then for Firepower?

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Firepower seems to have fixed the "weak plunge" issue.

If you previously barely got the ball into play, the flippers wouldn't activate.

I've not been able to replicate the previous issue.

Yay!

Edit:
Nope. Spoke too soon.

That bug is still there.

If you just Barely get the ball through the gate at the top of the plunger lane, plunger is still active and flippers are not.

Anybody figure out what changed then for Firepower?

The pop bumpers have been tweaked to be more responsive.

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
I'm somewhat surprised that they released a new version of Cactus Canyon with the colors of the artwork still so screwed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts