Bug iOS Version 2.8.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Medieval Madness: troll bombs are fired by using the flippers instead of the launch button
(still)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
iPad4 iOS6. Landscape cam 3. Check out the flippers.

Last edited:

kamikaze910

Oct 12, 2013
Device/OS: iPod Touch 3rd Gen, iOS 5.1.1

Bug Description: Can't select Terminator 2 table to play when I'm in the "my tables" menu. Scrolling does not work.

Steps To Reproduce: Only purchased the T2 Pro version so I only have the Tales of Arabian night table and the T2 table.

Frequency: 100%

Michelle

Oct 13, 2013
iPad 3, ios 7.0.2.

Also, it seems like the ball will often pass through the very tip of the left hand cellar flipper on its way to drain, as opposed to diverting it like I would expect.

I'm using iOS6.1.3 and I can confirm the ball tends to pass through the tip of the cellar's left flipper.

Also, I've noticed that the monster bonus often does not go up when the drop targets are hit.

Michelle

Oct 13, 2013
Device/OS: iPad 4 / 6.1.3

Bug Description: The entrance to the secret passage (to the cellar) often gets stuck. When it does, the target doesn't go back at all, and the ball tends to hang in front of the opening for a split second, then drain straight down the middle.

I don't believe the target scores any points when it gets stuck like this.

Frequency: Occasional, but when it happens the only way I've found to unstick it is to leave the table completely and then re-open it.

Additional Comments: Perhaps this isn't a real bug, but when the table is running (what seems to be) correctly, the target that blocks the secret passage moves back a bit when you hit it. When the bug is obvious, the target is 100% rigid and seems to trap the ball and changes its trajectory (straight down) in an unnatural way.

flywithsean

Apr 20, 2013
Clicking the manage tables button in options causes a crash. After Multiple restarts and game relaunches always the same effect.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Device/OS: iPod Touch 5g iOS 7.0.2

Bug Description: On Tee'd Off when Go For Party starts, doing a weak plunge causes the plunger impossible to plunge and the ball will be stuck in the plunger lane.

Steps To Reproduce: Shoot the center VUK over and over to spin the wheel until you spell GOPHER. (Also note the GOPHER wheel does the exact same thing every time you start the game. I don't remember having that problem in the older version) When Go For Party starts, plunge the ball weak enough so that it doesn't leave the plunger lane. This may only be possible after plunging the first ball. The camera will move away from the plunger cam and the ball will be stuck in the plunger lane.

Frequency: 40%

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Tee'd Off, ios5, ipad2

Just had a Lightning Storm with four balls.
After three balls drained the flippers went dead and the fourth ball drained.
The captive ball was not missing, wonder where the fourth ball came from....

crazy7892

Nov 15, 2012
Device/OS: iPod touch 4th gen/ios 6.1.3
Bug Description: Star Trek hidden poker mode still broken after three updates
Steps To Reproduce:Start holodeck mode and hold plunger and than right flipper
Frequency: 100%
Additional Comments: it's a small bug and not a game killer but its one of my favorite games and it feels incomplete and my favorite mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts