iOS Version 2.9.1 Bugs

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for iOS version 2.9.1 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD (Jeff to edit this when its started) instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

-------------------

Device/OS: iPad Mini/7.03

Bug Description: Victory camera can get stuck in the top flipper section resulting in unseen drain

Steps To Reproduce: Play game!

Frequency: Happened in the first game I played on it

Additional Comments: Table was listed as upgraded to v3

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Device/OS: iPad2 iOS7

Bug Description: Class of 1812: Low resolution pixelated playfield. Too ugly for words..

Steps To Reproduce: Play game!

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments: This table belongs in the graphics hall of shame. I don't pay for ugly.

FYI; upgrade to RETINA. ;)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Cameras on Victory and C1812 STILL too far away. For gawdsake, people play these on their phones! Get the table as close as possible without cutting off outlanes and we're good. I'm still seeing backbox. We don't need to see backbox.

Do not even ask

Aug 14, 2013
Device/OS: iPhone 4/ iOS 7.0.3
Bug Description: Tee'd Off: The camera focuses on the table's backboard instead of the Gopher Wheel when it spins in landscape screen orientation.
Steps To Reproduce: Shoot the center up-kicker when "Spin Gopher Wheel" is lit to trigger the Gopher Wheel spin.
Frequency: Always when in landscape screen orientation

haj

Sep 28, 2012
FYI; upgrade to RETINA. ;)
Actually even on the ratina center of the field of Class1812 is kinda blurry (when indicators lit they look nice). On an Air most tables look very nice except TOM's left ramp and CFBL(heavy transparent ramps!). Their quality is much consistent compare to from iPad2. However the camera is totally inconsistent (on iPad2 as well) like I'd like to call it a bug almost, and even then we still don't have individual camera setting..

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Forum members, please refrain from posting unnecessary negative feedback (here or in any other thread) that does not constructively help FarSight to improve the product. This thread is for posting bugs ONLY and is not open for discussion or feedback which includes outright bashing of the product.

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.3

Bug Description: Touch screen doesn't work at far bottom-right, for right flipper, for games with launch buttons.

Steps To Reproduce: Play a game with a launch button, such as T2 or Attack From Mars.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: I noticed this for games with launch buttons, such as T2 or Attack From Mars. But games without launch buttons, such as Big Shot did not have this issue. I found that by going into the Table Menu's Options and cycling through the Button Positions, until it's back on Top, it will correct the issue. Even though that's the position I had it before. I'm using Touch Scheme type A.

Eegah

May 12, 2013
Bug with the new tournament: if you hit the 20-minute time limit before the game's over, you can't exit out of the table or continue on. It just loops the "time's up!" message over and over.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Bug with the new tournament: if you hit the 20-minute time limit before the game's over, you can't exit out of the table or continue on. It just loops the "time's up!" message over and over.

Confirmed.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Device/OS: iPad mini *Retina*/iOS 7.0.3, TPA v2.91

Bug Description: Stuttering on Whirlwind table *only* when camera scrolls quickly to follow the ball. This is EXACTLY the same behavior I see on Whirlwind on the iPad 4/iOS 6.1.3 (iPad 3/iOS 6.1.3 has NO issues). Note the stuttering is not severe, more like a skip now and then which breaks the fluidity of the motion.

Steps To Reproduce: Play Whirlwind, set Cam Type: Scrolling, Cam Angle: to Normal (1), Touch Scheme: Type C, Show Touch Scheme: On

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012

Bug Description: In-game menus (except for the Main Menu) are shrunk down to ~1/4 size. Main Menu sizing (icons) is correct but text within the "buttons" is small (Season One Tables, My Tables, etc). "Login" and "Achievements" text in those buttons are also too small. In-table menus are also ~1/4 size and are in the top-left screen quadrant. Seems as the same issue that iPad Air users were experiencing when the Air was released. We now need the fix for the iPad mini Retina as well.

Steps To Reproduce: Play the game and observe the menus

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012

Bug Description: Stuttering on Whirlwind table *only* when camera scrolls quickly to follow the ball. This is EXACTLY the same behavior I see on Whirlwind on the iPad 4/iOS 6.1.3 (iPad 3/iOS 6.1.3 has NO issues). Note the stuttering is not severe, more like a skip now and then which breaks the fluidity of the motion.

Steps To Reproduce: Play Whirlwind, set Cam Type: Scrolling, Cam Angle: to Normal (1), Touch Scheme: Type C, Show Touch Scheme: On

I have given up on this and refuse to play the table until confirmed fix. It is too bad, I had fun when it first released.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I have given up on this and refuse to play the table until confirmed fix. It is too bad, I had fun when it first released.
Yes indeed. It's odd that it affects the iDevices with a faster processor than the iPad 3's A5X (with the exception of the iPhone 5). The iPad 4th gen's A6X and now the iPad Air & iPad mini Retina's A7 does it as well. Also odd that it only affects that single table. :(

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Yes indeed. It's odd that it affects the iDevices with a faster processor than the iPad 3's A5X (with the exception of the iPhone 5). The iPad 4th gen's A6X and now the iPad Air & iPad mini Retina's A7 does it as well. Also odd that it only affects that single table. :(

I haven't seen this behavior on my Air or I'm not noticing.. it's now I often die in several minutes.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Is this on a specific table? We haven't had any luck reproducing it.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Purposely drained last ball. Game over screen at 2 seconds. Then the clock hit zero and I also keep looping the times up screen. Twilight Zone.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Turns out the UI loop at the end of a timed game is caused by there being a ball stuck on the playfield. Your score should still post but will require restarting the application.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts