Ipad1 VS Ipad3 noted differences, I'm surprised.

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Hi. Newly registered to the forum here but lurked for a while. Had to leave Facebook behind due to the ugly mob. Anyhow, Kolchak357...I'm really interested in how the new iPad 4 performs with Pinball Arcade. In particular I want to hear how the Post Processing works. The scuttle is the new iPad with the updated processor blows away the iPad 3 with apps that utilize heavy graphics. Holding off on buying one until the normal spring announcement unless this new iPad blows the 3 out of the water.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hi. Newly registered to the forum here but lurked for a while. Had to leave Facebook behind due to the ugly mob. Anyhow, Kolchak357...I'm really interested in how the new iPad 4 performs with Pinball Arcade. In particular I want to hear how the Post Processing works. The scuttle is the new iPad with the updated processor blows away the iPad 3 with apps that utilize heavy graphics. Holding off on buying one until the normal spring announcement unless this new iPad blows the 3 out of the water.

Welcome aboard!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hi. Newly registered to the forum here but lurked for a while. Had to leave Facebook behind due to the ugly mob.

Welcome! I'm sure you will find the crowd around here much more relaxed. There are several members of the Facebook crowd that are so frustrating.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.