Iron & Steel Pack (CastleStorm and Wild West Rampage)

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
I've been playing a bunch of Zen and its quite a fun change of pace.. I'm wondering if the weight is the real issue or if its just the pitch angle of the table is abit to steep. I went in and set it from 6.5(default) to 6 and it feels more fluid..but abit to floaty.
I wish it could be set to 6.2 or 6.3 ..I think it would be the sweet spot

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Don't know if get into castle storm, but I'm in for wild west! Those curves and rump... RAMPS
Look like a nice flow driven thing.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
PSN release in North America never released as scheduled today. Odd.....no comments anywhere either.
Hmmm???????

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
Just played a few rounds of both pins. I'm digging them a lot! I didn't think I'd like Castlestorm 'cause it's from the same designer as TWD, but wow, I think it's loads better than TWD. I love the donkey plunger! He's so cute! The modes in both are pretty cool from what I've seen so far!

Please make more original pins please!! The majority of my fave Zen pins are original, except for Super League Football which is my favourite of all!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
For those worried than zen pinball is becoming too easy (venom) - I assure you the Wild West table is NOT easy... You really have to work for kickbacks, no ball savers (that I can find) and extra balls are "around" but certainly not gratuitous. Fun and challenging table for sure.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
For those worried than zen pinball is becoming too easy (venom) - I assure you the Wild West table is NOT easy... You really have to work for kickbacks, no ball savers (that I can find) and extra balls are "around" but certainly not gratuitous. Fun and challenging table for sure.

You think venom is easy?!?! :)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Oh not at all easy for me - just responding to the discussion of the multiple safety nets in venom that could make it a guaranteed marathon table as soon as you mastered the outlane nudge saves, the reasonably accessible kickback and ball savers. And of course that venom web save.

I am getting pretty good at the lower playfield (and carnage mini table) because I am usually stuck down there. I can't seem to spend very much time on the upper playfield to even start missions let alone beat them...

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
PSN release in North America never released as scheduled today. Odd.....no comments anywhere either.
Hmmm???????

same thing for me; i couldn't get any new tables to load/ident yesterday - i think there's only so much room in the psn pool or something at any given time, anything that's only an add-on dl instead of a major update/upgrade. i'm gonna try again in a few today. (lately mostly i only turn zen on for the 'south park' tables; really genius ones for them - at best all the others are only four-star; the sp's are five in my book! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.